LeTourneau University

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeTourneau University

Candidate Interview Review

Instructor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at LeTourneau University in January 2011.

It was a "divine coincidence" that brought me to my current job. I happened to be in the right place at the right time and talking to the right person. That made the university aware of my interest and availability. Soon after, I received a phone call from a member of the employee search committee at the university. We talked more about the opportunity, I stated my interest and basic qualifications, and they had me fill out an application. Next, I had a phone interview with the whole search committee, which consisted of 5 different faculty members. Within several weeks I was invited to visit the campus for a day-long interview, lunch, tour, and dinner. Part of the interview consisted of me speaking to a mixed group of faculty and students, telling about my background, and then giving a live example of a lecture I might feasibly present on some topic. The audience was very warm, friendly, and kind with their questions and comments. Being a day-long interview, it seemed a bit rigorous, but it was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you suppose semaphores are used the way they are in 68HC12 programming?   View Answer