LeadAmerica

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeadAmerica

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL
Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at LeadAmerica in January 2012.

Half-hour phone interview with basic questions. Particularly testing your ability to handle uncomfortable/awkward situations with youth.

Interview Questions
  • What is a mistake you have made as a leader?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LeadAmerica

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LeadAmerica in May 2011.

I filled out the online application and was then contacted to conduct a phone interview. The interview seemed to be pretty structured. Unfortunately, I had applied for the job on a whim so I struggled through a few of the questions because I had not really prepared but most were general interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LeadAmerica in May 2010.

I applied online and then a couple of months later received an email requesting a phone interview for the next day. The interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of basic situational questions and why I was interested in working at the specific conference I applied for. I was then able to ask some questions and the job position was described as well as the way the conferences ran.

Interview Questions
    • If you were asked to do something by your boss that you did not agree with or understand how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LeadAmerica in April 2009.

I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview about a month after submitting my application. The interview was pretty standard, we walked through my resume and my answers to the application questions. I was then asked several behavioral questions most of which focused on my past experiences working with students. The long hours and travel commitment were also emphasized.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to preform at your best on very little sleep.   Answer Question