LeadAmerica

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Boca Raton, FL

The process took 2 months - interviewed at LeadAmerica in January 2012.

Interview Details – Half-hour phone interview with basic questions. Particularly testing your ability to handle uncomfortable/awkward situations with youth.

Interview Question – What is a mistake you have made as a leader?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LeadAmerica in May 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online and then a couple of months later received an email requesting a phone interview for the next day. The interview was about 30 minutes long and consisted of basic situational questions and why I was interested in working at the specific conference I applied for. I was then able to ask some questions and the job position was described as well as the way the conferences ran.

Interview Question – If you were asked to do something by your boss that you did not agree with or understand how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Team Leader

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LeadAmerica in April 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview about a month after submitting my application. The interview was pretty standard, we walked through my resume and my answers to the application questions. I was then asked several behavioral questions most of which focused on my past experiences working with students. The long hours and travel commitment were also emphasized.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to preform at your best on very little sleep.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LeadAmerica? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LeadAmerica Team Leader interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by LeadAmerica employees and interview candidates.