LeadClick Media Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeadClick Media

Candidate Interview Review

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LeadClick Media (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 vertical managers, 1 VP and the CEO (or possibly President). Vertical manager interviews were pretty easy, seemed more interested to see if I was a personality fit than whether or not they thought I could do the job. This is likely because I was referred by a current director. The VP interview was easy as well as the VP talked more about themselves than asking me questions about my experience. The president interview was no nonsense and blunt. If you get through this one you are golden.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are ready for this position? Why?   Answer Question
    • How will you bring more publishers to the table if we don't always offer the best payouts (per lead)?   Answer Question

Base Salary was low for the job description. In defense of this company the potential package was 2x (meaning bonus for target earning was 100% of salary).