Leam Drilling Systems

Leam Drilling Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leam Drilling Systems

MWD Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Leam Drilling Systems in May 2014.

it was very laid back and personal one of the best interviews ive been apart of. the people were very nice and helpful, they were very straight forward about the job.

MWD Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Leam Drilling Systems.

The hiring process is very intimate. LEAM is a Small company in a growing market and they need people desperately. Be proactive, submit resume online, contact the office, seek out a coordinator, have a discussion, know someone in the company, etc. These are all recommendations that will potentially stream line the process to get an interview. LEAM hires at certain times, and has classes of trainees so expect to wait to pick up with a class.

Interview: Business Professional (Slacks, Button Down, *Western boots: community is very country) Very casual environment and a conversational interview. Prepare yourself by learning about the company, the industry and the MWD job. familiarize yourself with basic terminology and understanding. LEAM is an entry level company and expects a lack of experience, but knowing all you can will help you stand out. Be sure to relax, answer questions clearly, and have questions to ask. They may hire you on the spot! So prepare to talk about Pay, benefits, etc. Should they offer, you will be required to submit a background check and drug test immediately.

Hiring: Immediately after the interview I was offered the job, filled out a back ground check and took a drug test. I did not expect an immediate hire so I wasn't prepared to ask follow up questions as to what would be required of me, the next steps, etc.

Easy process, from a good company that is looking to hire entry level positions.

Interview Questions
    • Are you capable of being gone/working for extended periods of time   View Answer
    There isn't a negotiation, this is entry level work and they need people as is. Yes/No are your options and you will understand why.

MWD Engineer Interview

There was one interview in the regional office. Once hired you have to drive to Conroe, TX for orientation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I sent in my resume and received a call to come in for an interview. I filled out an application that day and was offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to save a document as an excel file? What do you know about MWD?   Answer Question

Lead MWD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dickinson, ND

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Leam Drilling Systems in May 2012.

5 phone interviews and one in person interview. got a call a week later. Took my drug test started the next day.

Interview Questions
    everything is a set pay scale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Leam Drilling Systems in January 2012.

Easy going. They just want to get a feel for the type of person you are and if you can handle it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dickinson, ND

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Leam Drilling Systems in March 2011.

It depends on the day of the week and who you know. Sometimes they'll hire the first jackass that walks through the door with even half of something that resembles a resume. Other times they're actually selective and look for people with potential and relative experience.

Interview Questions
    • Do you know how to attach a PDF to an email?   View Answer
    The pay and everything else is pretty cut and dry, not really any room for negotiation in this particular position.