Leander ISD Interview Questions

2.7

Kindergarten Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Leander ISD.

Interview

You first interview at the district office. If they like you then they will send out your information to campuses/jobs they think you will match. Then you will interview with individual campuses. You may or may not be hired at that point. It's all about finding the right campus.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions unexpected or out of the ordinary. Standard teacher interview questions.   Answer Question

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Leander ISD (Cedar Park, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Initial step is a digital interview. If you pass this screening, you will be interviewed by the administration of the hiring campus

Teacher Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Leander ISD in July 2010.

Interview

Must be approved by LISD main offices and then sent to a school for second interview. It helps if you know someone that can vouche for you in the district.

Interview Questions

• How have you used differential teaching?   1 Answer

Kindergarten Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leander, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was very casual. The questions seemed basic and didn't take much thought to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to teach in Leander?   Answer Question
    • Is it important to you to be friends with the other teachers on your team?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with an angry parent?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that other teachers used one of your teaching strategies or ideas.   Answer Question

Assistant Principal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leander, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Leander ISD (Leander, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied on line. I received a phone call setting up an interview. My first interview was with Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent (2), and usually 2 others. After I passed that interview, I received a call from the principal of the school needing a assistant principal. It was a group interview of all of the other assistant principals and department heads. I was offered the job 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions. You have a mad parent coming in about a teacher. How would you proceed?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leander ISD (Austin, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

You have to start online. You will not get anywhere if you walk into a school building off the street. Everything is handled through Management. You submit your resume and references and wait for someone to call you after you contact them via internet what job you['re interested in. I interview with 2 principals and the 3rd one hired me. The interview took place during the summer and I was offered the job on my way home.

Interview Questions

• What musician do you like the best.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There's not much negotiating. You are hired at a base rate for the job you applied for. If you have experience and put it writing, you may be illegiable for a raise.

School Bus Driver Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Leander ISD in May 2014.

Interview

It is pretty simple and the interviewers are nice, no unexpected problems, just slow process. You have to be background checked and drug tested and a ck up by their doctors. You should be a great driver and able to multi task well and Love kids and a good memory is a must.

Interview Questions

• There is no unexpected questions, it is pretty straight forward just criteria to meet.   Answer Question