Leander ISD

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teacher Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Leander ISD in July 2010.

Interview Details – Must be approved by LISD main offices and then sent to a school for second interview. It helps if you know someone that can vouche for you in the district.

Interview Question – How have you used differential teaching?   View Answer

Teacher Interview

Teacher
Cedar Park, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Leander ISD in August 2013.

Interview Details – Initial step is a digital interview. If you pass this screening, you will be interviewed by the administration of the hiring campus

Interview Question – Questions are typical   Answer Question

Kindergarten Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leander ISD.

Interview Details – You first interview at the district office. If they like you then they will send out your information to campuses/jobs they think you will match. Then you will interview with individual campuses. You may or may not be hired at that point. It's all about finding the right campus.

Interview Question – I didn't find any of the questions unexpected or out of the ordinary. Standard teacher interview questions.   Answer Question

Office Interview

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leander ISD in February 2009.

Interview Details – You have to start online. You will not get anywhere if you walk into a school building off the street. Everything is handled through Management. You submit your resume and references and wait for someone to call you after you contact them via internet what job you['re interested in. I interview with 2 principals and the 3rd one hired me. The interview took place during the summer and I was offered the job on my way home.

Interview Question – What musician do you like the best.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There's not much negotiating. You are hired at a base rate for the job you applied for. If you have experience and put it writing, you may be illegiable for a raise.

Kindergarten Teacher Interview

Leander, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Leander ISD in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was very casual. The questions seemed basic and didn't take much thought to answer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Leander ISD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leander ISD interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Leander ISD employees and interview candidates.