Leap Wireless Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leap Wireless

Cell Tech III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Leap Wireless in December 2012.

Interview

Applied on the website and was called by the ops manager about 10 days later. Phone interview with ops manager and senior tech followed and then face to face with ops manager. Offer was made and background check complete all within 30 days. Started 40 days applying. Could have started earlier but needed two weeks with old company.

Interview Questions

• None, the interview was very easy and not technical. No standard HR questions, more of seeing if you could be someone good to work with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

good. The first offer was low and we got it up to a decent level. Signing bonus Relo and additional bonus equaled 9600 with 1 year retain on signing bonus and 2 years on relo.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leap Wireless (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Job Fair and Application must be submitted through the internet. I was interviewed 3 times. Over the phone with general past employer history questions. In person during the job fair asking again about your past history, why you choose cricket via Leap wireless and how to you see yourself with the company in the future. Last interview was at the store you are about to be hired. Questions included everything I mentioned above but with a smile from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Whats most disturbing is they're background check. Over a course of a week I was contacted by Leap 20 times! They complained to me that they needed more information or numbers of the contacts I provided and my paycheck stubs from past employers, I believe this is illegal. I contacted Human Resources and complained. They did hire me after all that hell.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very strict. i was not able to negotiate a better hourly rate.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Leap Wireless (San Diego, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I went through a recruiter and got an in-person interview. Consisted of four interviews, each 45 min long. Did not ask many technical questions, and most questions were not specific either. They asked me "what questions do you have for me" right at the beginning of the interview. Was more conversational than interview like. All were really nice.