Leapforce

Average Difficulty
26 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Leapforce in July 2013.

Interview Details – Takes about a month to be hired. Not very much communication from the company. When you apply, you'll get a booklet after 2 weeks or so. Take the test, pass then wait another week or so. And youre hired. It's an automated system.

Interview Question – There aren't any difficult questions. The hardest part is trying to not fall asleep or let your brain go numb from doing the repetitive tasks on hand for 4 hours a day.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Web Search Evaluator Interview

Web Search Evaluator
Little Rock, AR

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leapforce in July 2014.

Interview Details – After submitting an initial application I was sent the 160 pages of test info to review. Spent over 4 hours reading and studying the material. Took the first test which you can do open book. Probably another 2-3 hours time. Many of the questions I could not even find. Received an email soon after the test saying I had failed and that I might be able to take the test again. Info came again. Spent 4 + hours on the test. This time they added a new evaluation section where you answered questions about the query and rated the site. Pretty sure this is where I failed. Seems they really don't want your opinion but want you to answer a certain way. If your evaluating seems there should be more lee way. I guess not. If you want this job just prepare to waste hours and hours studying and taking tests. Then you never even know your score or what area you missed on.

Interview Question – What is the purpose of this web page?   Answer Question

Search Engine Evaluator

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview Details – Applied online, in the next day, got response to take a qualification exam. They provided 160 pages General Guideline to finish it. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. part 1 has a total of 32 questions, showing five questions per page. part 2 and 3 of the exam simulate real-world examples of the work that will be completing as a Search Engine Evaluator. They give a week to finish all three parts of the exam.

Interview Question – Must read the General Guideline carefully, even the examples.   Answer Question

Web Search Evaluator Interview

Web Search Evaluator

I applied online and interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview Details – Hey guys so I just applied to leapforce.com and I submitted my application. Then i was asked to take a test with 15 questions. After I took the short test, a messsag was shown and said :

We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional opportunities for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you. You will only receive a future email from us if your qualification package has been reviewed and is under consideration.

We are unable to provide feedback or support via email regarding your application status. For all other inquiries, please feel free to contact us at Leapforce Agent Qualification .

Good luck and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Best Regards,
The Leapforce at Home team

Interview Question – An email was received saying the exact same words. I would like to know what's next and how do I know if i passed.
Thank you.
  View Answer

Evaluator Interview

Evaluator

I applied through other source and interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview Details – there is no interview for contractor evaluators, just take a test and your in

Interview Question – i think they ask for a resume, can't really recall.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they tell you what they will pay

Independent Contractor Interview

Independent Contractor

I applied through other source and interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of taking a three part exam. The first was theoretical, and so was made up of fill in the blank questions. The next two were practical, and simply involved doing the job and being evaluated on it.

Very Difficult Interview

Interviewed at Leapforce

Interview Details – I applied for this independent contractor position online at the company's website. They asked questions about my education and work background, and I submitted my resume. Once I passed the initial application phase, the interview consisted of a series of emails and instructions for the qualifying exam. They gave me a week to download and study 130 pages of guidelines on my own time, and pass a three-part test. Applicants have to pass each part of the test before they can take the next part. The test requires solid understanding of the guidelines, and you really have to study in order to pass the test. After I received the email informing me that I had passed, I had to e-sign the contract and fill out some paperwork. My first work day was three days after I passed the test.

Interview Question – There were no actual interview questions, but the difficulty of the exam surprised me.   Answer Question

Search Engine Evaluator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Leapforce in August 2012.

Interview Details – Conducted fully through email, resume submitted through website, acceptance notification followed by test. You have a specific time period in which to complete the test, but you can ask for a delay if needed for your schedule (must ask prior to test start date). Study material provided and test is accessible online (open-book) until you are ready to submit. Shortly after test end date, they will inform you if you are accepted.

Interview Question – Testing and study material does take a good chunk of time, don't half-ass it because apparently many fail. As it is simply knowing the material and how to apply it, if you study comprehensively and test circumspectly, you should pass.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – simple acceptance letter, independent contractor with fixed rate

Columbus, OH

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Leapforce in April 2013.

Interview Details – No face-to-face interview but applicant required to study task guidelines and take a qualifying exam.

Interview Question – Lengthy and detailed 130+ page study guide required intensive study and review prior to taking qualifying exam.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, set salary

Springfield, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Leapforce.

Interview Details – The hiring process is completly automated. You are contacted within minutes of an application if you are selected for testing. Each of the 3 tests are scored automatically and delivered instantly. There is no interview. This process also acts as a training period as well.

Worked for Leapforce? Contribute to the Community!