Leapforce

Updated Dec 1, 2014

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in July 2013.

Takes about a month to be hired. Not very much communication from the company. When you apply, you'll get a booklet after 2 weeks or so. Take the test, pass then wait another week or so. And youre hired. It's an automated system.

Interview Questions
    • There aren't any difficult questions. The hardest part is trying to not fall asleep or let your brain go numb from doing the repetitive tasks on hand for 4 hours a day.   Answer Question

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Leapforce.

Apply online. If accepted you will be given links to training materials and testing. Requires passing 2 or 3 tests.

Flat $13.50/hr offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in April 2013.

No face-to-face interview but applicant required to study task guidelines and take a qualifying exam.

Interview Questions
    • Lengthy and detailed 130+ page study guide required intensive study and review prior to taking qualifying exam.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, set salary

Search Engine Rater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Leapforce in October 2012.

Your first submit an application. Usually with in 24 hours you will be approved to take 2 exams. You are given information to study. You pass 1 test before you take the other. If you fail you can usually retake the exams even if it's stated that you can't. A couple of days to weeks later after passing both exams, you will have the job.

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in October 2012.

There was no interview, but instead a 2 part online exam that took many hours to prepare for. They emailed links to materials for review as well as links to the exams. I read the 150 page PDF of guidelines and studied it before taking the exam. The exam itself took me close to 6 hours. This is a very very tedious process and is basically unpaid training for the job.

Interview Questions
    • Reading the 150 page PDF was the most difficult aspect of applying.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. They tell you what they will pay and they dictate the terms of employment.

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in August 2012.

Conducted fully through email, resume submitted through website, acceptance notification followed by test. You have a specific time period in which to complete the test, but you can ask for a delay if needed for your schedule (must ask prior to test start date). Study material provided and test is accessible online (open-book) until you are ready to submit. Shortly after test end date, they will inform you if you are accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Testing and study material does take a good chunk of time, don't half-ass it because apparently many fail. As it is simply knowing the material and how to apply it, if you study comprehensively and test circumspectly, you should pass.   Answer Question
    simple acceptance letter, independent contractor with fixed rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in July 2012.

Easy process to get hired here, all I had to do way simply apply and than they send you back a link to an online test that they give you one to two weeks to complete. It takes between two and 6 hours to complete and as long as you read or at least look over the attached guide they give you its easily passable.

Quality Rater Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, OH

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Leapforce in April 2012.

Initial communication: Resume via Email

There were 2 exam online, you have to study the guidebook in order to take the exams

the first one is easy only simple questions

the second one takes about a few hours, you will do a set of real rating problems according to the procedures you have learnt

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Leapforce in March 2012.

Filled out an application form, sent it in along with my resume. 24 hours passed and they responded telling me I had been approved for their test. You are given a study guide, and afterward are made to take two tests. If passed, you are able to start working.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in June 2010.

you have a series of two exams. One is fairly simple which consists of 20 questions.. after you pass that - you have a full week to study for "the big one" and it does take a week.... 150 test questions that simulate the actual job tasks ( only 1 )

Interview Questions
    not in any way. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but it certainly was 90% study/worry and 10% paid work. To me it was not worth it and i was happy when my contract was not renewed.