Leapforce Search Engine Evaluator Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2014

3.5

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Leapforce.

Applied online, in the next day, got response to take a qualification exam. They provided 160 pages General Guideline to finish it. There are three parts to the exam: a theoretical component and two practical components. part 1 has a total of 32 questions, showing five questions per page. part 2 and 3 of the exam simulate real-world examples of the work that will be completing as a Search Engine Evaluator. They give a week to finish all three parts of the exam.

Interview Questions
  • Must read the General Guideline carefully, even the examples.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Leapforce

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied for this independent contractor position online at the company's website. They asked questions about my education and work background, and I submitted my resume. Once I passed the initial application phase, the interview consisted of a series of emails and instructions for the qualifying exam. They gave me a week to download and study 130 pages of guidelines on my own time, and pass a three-part test. Applicants have to pass each part of the test before they can take the next part. The test requires solid understanding of the guidelines, and you really have to study in order to pass the test. After I received the email informing me that I had passed, I had to e-sign the contract and fill out some paperwork. My first work day was three days after I passed the test.

Interview Questions
    • There were no actual interview questions, but the difficulty of the exam surprised me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Leapforce.

The hiring process is completly automated. You are contacted within minutes of an application if you are selected for testing. Each of the 3 tests are scored automatically and delivered instantly. There is no interview. This process also acts as a training period as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in July 2013.

Takes about a month to be hired. Not very much communication from the company. When you apply, you'll get a booklet after 2 weeks or so. Take the test, pass then wait another week or so. And youre hired. It's an automated system.

Interview Questions
    • There aren't any difficult questions. The hardest part is trying to not fall asleep or let your brain go numb from doing the repetitive tasks on hand for 4 hours a day.   Answer Question

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Leapforce.

Apply online. If accepted you will be given links to training materials and testing. Requires passing 2 or 3 tests.

Flat $13.50/hr offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in April 2013.

No face-to-face interview but applicant required to study task guidelines and take a qualifying exam.

Interview Questions
    • Lengthy and detailed 130+ page study guide required intensive study and review prior to taking qualifying exam.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, set salary

Search Engine Evaluator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in August 2012.

Conducted fully through email, resume submitted through website, acceptance notification followed by test. You have a specific time period in which to complete the test, but you can ask for a delay if needed for your schedule (must ask prior to test start date). Study material provided and test is accessible online (open-book) until you are ready to submit. Shortly after test end date, they will inform you if you are accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Testing and study material does take a good chunk of time, don't half-ass it because apparently many fail. As it is simply knowing the material and how to apply it, if you study comprehensively and test circumspectly, you should pass.   Answer Question
    simple acceptance letter, independent contractor with fixed rate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in July 2012.

Easy process to get hired here, all I had to do way simply apply and than they send you back a link to an online test that they give you one to two weeks to complete. It takes between two and 6 hours to complete and as long as you read or at least look over the attached guide they give you its easily passable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Leapforce in March 2012.

Filled out an application form, sent it in along with my resume. 24 hours passed and they responded telling me I had been approved for their test. You are given a study guide, and afterward are made to take two tests. If passed, you are able to start working.

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Leapforce in June 2010.

you have a series of two exams. One is fairly simple which consists of 20 questions.. after you pass that - you have a full week to study for "the big one" and it does take a week.... 150 test questions that simulate the actual job tasks ( only 1 )

Interview Questions
    not in any way. I can't speak for anyone but myself, but it certainly was 90% study/worry and 10% paid work. To me it was not worth it and i was happy when my contract was not renewed.