Lear Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assembly Interview

Assembly
Montgomery, AL

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Lear Corporation in November 2013.

Interview Details – i had one interview in a office face to face at lear corporation sitting down in a chair and the guy ask me questions.i did really good cause i gave him a positive altitude and eye contact

Interview Question – do I know anything about building seats   Answer Question

Purchasing Director Interview

Purchasing Director
Southfield, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lear Corporation in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very simple, laid-back - Lear looks for candidates that are straight shooters, honest and are willing to grow and learn. They like you to offer suggestions, asking why, why, why until you are satisfied.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Lear   View Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Design Engineer
Southfield, MI

I interviewed at Lear Corporation in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had two interviews, the first one with HR and the second one with a Director, I was asked about my work experience in previous jobs and the normal personal questions, nothing very deep or difficult.

Interview Question – There was not a difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Lewistown, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lear Corporation.

Interview Details – I was already an employee of Lear. I changed postions, but I was required to do 2 interviews. One was on the phone, and the other I traveled to Lewistown Pa. for the 2nd interview. It was very in depth and they wanted to know what experience I could bring to the table and how I could help them on the road. I was loacated out of an office at my home and had 11 automotive facilities I handled myself.

Interview Question – I didn't have anything unexpected. They were very precise and knew what they wanted to ask and it all pertained to the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was NO negotiation phase, they gave me what I wanted plus and they left everything to me how I wanted to set things up for my office and vehicle. I had everything I wanted and more. I loved that job.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

Interviewed at Lear Corporation

Interview Details – got in for the first interview, the process was nice.

Interview Question – what is the biggest failure you face.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Dearborn, MI

I interviewed at Lear Corporation in July 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online.Contacted by recruiter and forwarded to HR. HR called and discussed on Salary. Set up telephone interview with hiring manager. Next round was technical interview. Both went well. Invited for perdonal interview, went well. HR called and updated on status on every stage. After decisoin made by HR, I was offered job.

Interview Question – What part of the job you have not liked most   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Product Engineer
Southfield, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lear Corporation in March 2012.

Interview Details – I was emailed directly by the engineering director instead of the human resources department. Went in for a 1 to1 interview and had a tour, but didn't fill out any applications. Seemed very professional at first, but I waited a month to find out that the position has already been filled. An email or a phone call would have been nice.

Interview Question – Tell me a little about myself.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Southfield, MI

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lear Corporation in November 2009.

Interview Details – Initially very promising, phone interview and the process is time consuming and nerve racking, make sure you know about company operations and directions of product movement

Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Manager
Southfield, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lear Corporation in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was 1 hr phone interview followed by 3 member ppanel

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lear Corporation in June 2014.

Interview Details – Very fast and systematic process.
Contacted directly by company hr for interview.
I had to give written test and 1:1 interview
Amazing organisation to work for, very nice environment and good respect to each other.
Unfortunately i didn't get an offer.

Interview Question – Questions were many but based on profession   Answer Question

Worked for Lear Corporation? Contribute to the Community!