Learjet

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inspector Interview

Wichita, KS

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Learjet in October 2013.

Interview Details – Hired per resume' information.

Project Integrator Interview

Project Integrator
Wichita, KS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Learjet in July 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and also had a friend of mine at the company pass my resume along to her boss. HR contacted me at my personal email address and scheduled an in-office interview. 3 bosses (two group leads and their manager) interviewed me with several project integrator roles on the table. The interview took the form of a casual conversation quickly, although it started with the usual questions such as "why are you leaving your current job," and "what do you hope to gain by coming here?"

Interview Question – The interview turned into a chat pretty quickly - before any unexpected questions could pop up.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't try to negotiate, I thought the offer was fair and I really wanted the job.

Contract Administrator Interview

Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Learjet in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted for a phone interview. After going through the phone interview I had a face to face with approximately 6 people. Most of them did not say anything or ask any questions. It was scheduled for about 30 minutes.

Interview Question – The questions were somewhat generic, there were no specifics.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Methods Interview

Manufacturing Engineer Methods
Wichita, KS

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Learjet in February 2008.

Interview Details – Initial Job Fare, had several 1:1 interviews, they called me later to fly me out for an Interview in person, had a tour of the plant, tour of the city, not much 1:1 then, but various people asked random questions, got offer that day. They were rampingup for their new project and feeding on the colapse of my prior company and the talent released tot he market.

Interview Question – Where else have you been looking?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – NIL, they were un wlling to negotiate with me, however others were able to get additional 1 week of vacation, and an increase to their moving bonus, from 15000 to 25000 which came with a 2 year contract.

Very Easy Interview

Purchasing Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Learjet in March 2008.

Interview Details – Very quick process from initial contact to offer.

Interview Question – Not asked any standard interview questions - more of a personalty check   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Learjet? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Learjet interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Learjet employees and interview candidates.