Learning Care Group

Very Easy Interview

Lead Teacher Interview

Lead Teacher
Virginia Beach, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Learning Care Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – The position require lot of experience and i did have that so it was very interesting to me.I applied to the position and in less than 2weeks I was set to start work . so awesome .I was so glad bec that was my first job in the US

Interview Question – what will you do when a child is biting?.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – SOME TIMES

Marketing Administrative Assistant Interview

Marketing Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview. It was extremely awkward and the interviewer seemed very unorganized. She called later and then time I was given and there were so many awkward pauses from her. It lasted probably 15 minutes in total, very short but the questions were very odd and I wondered how they related to the position.
I never heard back from the company. They seem very unprofessional.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Academy Director Interview

Academy Director
Frederick, MD

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Learning Care Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, I was required to take a crazy hard math test online. A few days after completing the test I was contacted by one of their divisional recruiters and asked to set up a phone interview. I waited for an hour for the phone call. The recruiter did not call and did not email to reschedule. I emailed her and said I would be available if she would like to reschedule but she never responded. I can understand why this company has such a bad reputation.

Interview Question – If company A made half of what company B did in its 3rd quarter, estimate how much company C will make in quarter 4.   View Answer

Digital Content Editor Interview

Digital Content Editor

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Learning Care Group.

Interview Details – Initially contacted via phone by HR. Had to provide five references who needed to fill out a survey and provide their phone number. Also needed to submit for a background check. Face-to-face interview took place with three different people. Company atmosphere initially seemed great, but unprofessionalism was displayed when interviewer asked for interviewee's current salary, and another interviewer swore several times during the interview. Also, HR did not reply about the hiring decision until several weeks later, and only then when questioned.

Very Easy Interview

IT Infrastructure Architect Interview

IT Infrastructure Architect
Novi, MI

I applied online - interviewed at Learning Care Group in July 2011.

Interview Details – I found an AD on Monster and applied. The Recruiter (HR) was fantastic. She gave me prompt feedback and worked to put together an attractive offer. Telephone interview, followed by in Person with Management followed by in Person with Team I would be working with.

Interview Question – Name a time when you made a wrong decision, why and how did you recover from it.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Novi, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Learning Care Group in January 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was an interview request after fiinding my resume online. There were 2 interviews. The first was a face-to-face with the team lead and was very technically oriented. Not many personality questions. He wanted to know more about previous work. Second interview was just a formality with the Software Archetect and IT Director. These were more personality interviews to see how well you fit the team. Original team lead apparently made decision to hire.

Interview Question – How do you see yourself helping us?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Rate was firm. My contract house told me one rate, but they actually came in with a lower rate.

Corporate Office Position Interview

Corporate Office Position
Novi, MI

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Learning Care Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Without a doubt the most unorganized and unprofessional interview I've ever been on. I hope my experience is not representative of the organization. If so, there are some serious issues to be addressed.

On multiple occasions company represenatives did not show up for in-person interviews. One time I was left to sit in a lobby for an hour waiting - only to be told "Oh, that happens here from time to time." I've never heard of that happening anywhere else.

After all of this, they did not even have the decency to send even a form letter informing me I did not receive the position (which I intended to decline had an offer been made).

My experience may not be representative, but this was not a place for me.

Interview Question – None of the questions were overly hard. Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Learning Care Group? Contribute to the Community!