Learning Express

Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Associate Interview

Store Associate
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Learning Express in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was very easy and relaxed. No trick questions.

Interview Question – There were no trick questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I took what she offered.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Learning Express in February 2012.

Interview Details – I seen that the store was hiring via an email I received from their newsletter. I went in dressed nice in case I could get an interview that day. The manager gave me an application to fill out and scheduled an interview for the next day. I came in the next day, had the interview with the manager. She asked me basic retail questions, why I wanted to work there, different experiences I had. At the end, she told me she was doing call backs for 2nd interviews the following week on two days. She was really friendly, made the experience nice and I wasn't nervous because of it. Friendly environment, would have loved to have gotten a job there.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe great customer service?   Answer Question
  • If you seen an associate having a problem with a customer, what would you do?   Answer Question
  • How would you describe your experience at your last job?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Learning Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Learning Express interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Learning Express employees and interview candidates.