Learning Express

Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Learning Express

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Learning Express in September 2014.

I walked in early purely for their convenience and I was immediately greeted with smiles and warmth. It was instantly a desirable environment. After we shook hands, we went next door to sit at a table for the interview. She started off with some basic questions and then we ended up conversing and it felt natural. She made me feel so comfortable and I knew that this was going to be the workplace for me.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly, there were no real difficult questions to answer. She managed to integrate the perfect amount of comfort into the interview while maintaining professionalism. It was actually very refreshing and really embodied the core values of Learning Express.   Answer Question
    There was no real negotiation phase, considering she was able to bring me on immediately as I needed, she gave me a starting wage that was much more than I anticipated (which is always nice) and she was able to meet my needs. If there is one thing I have as a tip for others is to make sure that you take care of you in everything you do.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Learning Express in October 2011.

Interview was very easy and relaxed. No trick questions.

Interview Questions
    I took what she offered.

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Learning Express in February 2012.

I seen that the store was hiring via an email I received from their newsletter. I went in dressed nice in case I could get an interview that day. The manager gave me an application to fill out and scheduled an interview for the next day. I came in the next day, had the interview with the manager. She asked me basic retail questions, why I wanted to work there, different experiences I had. At the end, she told me she was doing call backs for 2nd interviews the following week on two days. She was really friendly, made the experience nice and I wasn't nervous because of it. Friendly environment, would have loved to have gotten a job there.

Interview Questions
    • How would you describe great customer service?   Answer Question
    • If you seen an associate having a problem with a customer, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe your experience at your last job?   View Answer