LearningRx

3.5

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN
Anonymous Employee in North Indianapolis, IN

I applied online – interviewed at LearningRx.

They did group presentations to people interested in employment where they told about the program. Each person also had to tell about themselves. They then broke everyone into groups and did some testing. Finally, they did one on one testing of each individual and did a short interview. It was not what I expected.

Interview Questions
  • They did quite a bit of testing. Some of it was challenging.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for LearningRx

Tutor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at LearningRx in January 2009.

Very mysterious hiring process. Online ad told interested candidates to show up at company address. We were then given a series of elimination tests. Those who made it through then went into a 1:1 "personality" interview. This was a 2-3 hour process. Then, I received a callback and went in for another 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions