Lease Crutcher Lewis Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lease Crutcher Lewis

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lease Crutcher Lewis in March 2008.

I came in and interviewed with the HR lady and seemed to pass, as she called and asked me back for a second interview, this time with her and another employee. Since I had a job at the time, I could only go to an interview during lunch so she offered a lunch interview. It went very well and I was told that I would hear something by weeks end.
    A week passed and I got hold of her, no decision yet. It went like so for the next 4 weeks.
    Finally I was offered the position after 5 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us? You could get a job anywhere, so what brought you here?   Answer Question
    They lowballed me with salary so I negotiated and got a better rate, but there was no need to worry, I got a HUGE raise about a year later for proving my abilities.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Lease Crutcher Lewis in March 2007.

I applied to LCL via employee referral. It took almost three months to receive a response and to set up an interview. The interview itself lasted about 3 hours and consisted of 1-on-1 and group interviews with the General Manager and several Project Managers. The interview was very relaxed and easy. After the interview, I expected to hear back in about a week as to their decision. After a week and a half without a response, I contacted the Sr. Project Manager with whom I had interviewed and was told that they were working on making a decision. After another 2 weeks I received an offer and accepted.

Although the interview itself was very easy, the lack of action and perception of indifference and disorganization on the part of LCL was very dissatisfying.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you looking for in an employer?   View Answer

Worked for Lease Crutcher Lewis? Contribute to the Community!