Lebara

Very Easy Interview

Sales Coordinator Interview

Sales Coordinator
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Lebara in May 2011.

Interview Details – My last interview for new job title almost 4 years I am working for same company with different different job role

Interview Question – How you will be motivating staff to improve there sales & achieve the target?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Same reason as given below

CSA Interview

CSA
London, England (UK)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lebara in March 2011.

Interview Details – applied for the role via gumtree in december
received a mail in late february saking if i was still interested in the role and was alright for a telephone interview
telephone interview lasted about 30minutes- friendly but focused ( what is customer service to you, why r u interested in the role, employment history to date, what are you doing now)
immediately after the call, got invited to the AC
at the AC- had a presentation, wriiten exercise, and group exercise. after this stage some applicants were told they were unsuccessful
then had a tour of the company,and a listen-in with one of the CSA.
then a 1:1 interview with the manager, lasted about 30-45mins#
questions: greatest achievement, challenges i would encounter on the job an dhow i would deal with them, how my personality would fit in the call centre, leadership role and outcome, teamspirit

Interview Question – what were the challenges i expected to face working in a call centre, having no prior experience of call centre work?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – looking for longer hours, was offerd 20/wk on a PT basis

SEO Executive Interview

SEO Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lebara in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was informed by a recruitment agency that Lebara were looking for an SEO executive, so I had a look at their job description. The job looked a bit above my level of experience, although not above my understanding and ability. I was told by the recruiter that Lebara were willing to 'develop' someone with 6+ months of commercial SEO experience. I liked the sound of that, as I felt I didn't have enough experience to hit the ground running in a highly pressurised environment.

I arrived in a very nice office block slightly east of central london, walked through reception, and took the lift up to the appropriate floor. After a few minutes I was greeted by a short and rather serious looking interviewer, who led me up to a tiny interview room, all glass-walled.

I could see that this interview was going to be more confrontational. Although the interviewer seemed like a decent guy, the phoney seriousness was quite a distraction and frankly did not inspire me to either work with him, or the company. What suprised me was the level of bad mouthing he directed towards the company he worked for, in particular the website, as well as the office area and the other internet marketing companies I said I had applied to recently. The interview had started with a brief description of why he was interviewing me - basically to see what my personality was like. He then asked me what I do for fun in my free time. At this point I knew that it was going to be a little off-the-wall and not too technical, as that was to follow if there was a second interview apparently.

Througout the interview he forgot what I'd said on numerous occassions, provided a few ridiculous answers to my technical questions (going back on himself), and gave himself more excuses to moan about various aspects of the internet marketing industry. There were also periods of silence where he'd wait for me to speak before moving on. Overall it seemed to me that the interviewer was not enjoying his job, had a huge uphill struggle to get far too much work done, and was not that interested what I had to offer. I could see him blowing up at the slightest wrongdoing. I also had the feeling that he was not able to foster relationships easily, which is vital in SEO, both internally and externally.

Although I've not heard from the company, and said I'm interested in a second interview, I'm not interested in pursuing that, or any other, role there. If you're interested, the role was much more management than technical.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lebara? Contribute to the Community!