Lebhar-Friedman Interview Questions

Updated Jan 20, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lebhar-Friedman

Online Editor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lebhar-Friedman.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone as my immediate manager was located out of state. It was a mixture of a resume run-down and a conversation. The interviewer took a lot of interest even with off-resume items I mentioned as they were relevant to the job. A good deal of time was spent on explaining the company's business and what my role would be.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about a few years' break in my job history (I went back to school and attempted a few art projects)   Answer Question

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lebhar-Friedman (New York, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lebhar-Friedman (Tampa, FL) in March 2008.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. First was a phone interview wih HR. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with the HR manager, then the direct manager, and lastly the senior manager. Received verbal offer within a week. Had to do background and drug test. Then I signed offer letter and received my start date (two and a half weeks later).

Negotiation

I was brought in at what they told me was the top of the salary range for the position. All of the salary negotiation was done through the senior HR manager. She was very professional and forthcoming. To my knowledge, the hiring manager did not participate. There was no room for negotiation. However, after several months, I received a pretty generous raise. Since then times have been tough during the recession.