Lebhar-Friedman

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lebhar-Friedman

Copy Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lebhar-Friedman in April 2013.

It was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lebhar-Friedman in March 2008.

After submitting my resume, I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview. First was a phone interview wih HR. Then a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then a face to face interview with the HR manager, then the direct manager, and lastly the senior manager. Received verbal offer within a week. Had to do background and drug test. Then I signed offer letter and received my start date (two and a half weeks later).

I was brought in at what they told me was the top of the salary range for the position. All of the salary negotiation was done through the senior HR manager. She was very professional and forthcoming. To my knowledge, the hiring manager did not participate. There was no room for negotiation. However, after several months, I received a pretty generous raise. Since then times have been tough during the recession.