Ledcor Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015
Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.2

Project Engineering Interview

Interview

Relaxed, fun, good guys to interview with if interested in construction and want to work on a construction site. Pay is adequate, tasks may be menial at first. I was overdressed but don't worry about it.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Ledcor Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied to the company online at their career's website, and I was contacted about two weeks later to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview on a monday, which lasted about twenty five minutes. About an hour later I was called to schedule and in-person interview. The next day (Tuesday) I interviewed with the company in their Chicago office, and on Friday I received an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• The interview was relatively straight forward. The interviewers just wanted to get to know me, and they wanted to tell me about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I received a higher salary than I was expecting, and I accept it.

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ledcor Group.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy, they made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was one sided, take their offer or decline the job

Project Managerroject Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Ledcor Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very relaxed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very quick and easy.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Ledcor Group (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2011.

Interview

Create profile on ledcor.com apply for positions you fee qualified to fill. Telephone interview. My experience might be different from yours do to skills and work performance.

Negotiation

they offered, I accepted

Cost Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Ledcor Group (Henderson, NV) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview process is typical of many companies. You most likely will apply via their website or via a recruiter/staffing agency. In my situation, I had to attend two interviews. The first interview was with my immediate supervisor and then with my supervisor's supervisor. When the company extends an offer, you will receive a offer letter that must be returned and you will be scheduled for a drug test.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not out of the ordinary when compared to other companies. Questions were asked to determine how an individual would handle different situations.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Ledcor Group.

Interview

I applied online for the position. Two days later, I got a call and got asked if I could do a quick phone interview right then. I was asked a number of questions, typical interview questions.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Ledcor Group (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied in response to an online listing and was contacted by HR within a few days. The initial telephone interview lasted about 20 minutes and went well. The interview was very pleasant and in the end told me that my resume, along with answers to his questions would be forwarded to the hiring manager. He said that I would hear from the one way or the other in about two weeks. Surprisingly, I received an e-mail from the hiring manager the next day and a in-person interview was schedule for the following week. In his e-mail, he said that I would be meeting with him to discuss the opportunity, review my background and experience, discuss the compensation, and determine the next steps. When I arrived at the interview, he greeted me and we went to his office. It was then that he told me that his manager would be joining us. As it turned out, it was his manager who did most of the talking and asked most of the questions. Basically, the only topic he was interested in discussing was the fact that I had a couple of jobs indicated on my resume that lasted lest than one year. I explained that the reasons for this were beyond my control. For example, one company let the whole sales group go at the same time when the moved the jobs to the USA. In the end, he told me that he wanted the person he hires to be at the company in five years time, and based on my history, I would not likely be that person. This is all very ironic given the fact that according to his own LinkedIn profile, he had three jobs in a row that last just over a year each, followed buy two years of unemployment, followed by another job that lasted only 13 months. So the interview that was supposed to last for one hour ended up being less than 30 minutes. They completely wasted my time having me go out there when the issue they had could have been determined by reviewing my resume. So, in the end, they had me go all the way out there so they could tell me that they would not hire me. - Very nice!

Interview Questions

• Could you give a copy of your resume to [sic] (my manager)?   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Ledcor Group in May 2014.

Interview

Everyone was really friendly and easy-going. I had a preliminary phone interview with an HR rep from Alberta the same day that I applied, and then an interview with the local manager the following week. There weren't a lot of typical questions such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years" - it seemed more like they were trying to get a feel for my personality and whether I'd fit in with the team or not. It felt more like a comfortable conversation than a high-stress job interview. I'm not sure if that is the philosophy of the company, or if that is just this particular manager.

Interview Questions

• How (specifically) do you handle stress, and what do you do to deal with a stressful day?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Ledcor Group (Saskatoon, SK (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Ledcor provided an info session the day before they did a series of interviews. This provided all applicants an opportunity to learn more about the company and decide whether it interested them or not. You were also able to meet your interviewers prior to the interview. VERY BENEFICIAL! The interview itself was great, there was very little tension and no questions that put you on the spot or made you really have to think about a past experience (e.g. "Name a time you had a conflict with an employee and what did you do to solve it). It was very casual. Discussed my interests, what the job was going to be like, etc.

Interview Questions

• A question that kind of caught me off guard was "How much are you expecting to make".   1 Answer