Ledcor Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Ledcor Group in May 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to the company online at their career's website, and I was contacted about two weeks later to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview on a monday, which lasted about twenty five minutes. About an hour later I was called to schedule and in-person interview. The next day (Tuesday) I interviewed with the company in their Chicago office, and on Friday I received an offer letter.

Interview Question – The interview was relatively straight forward. The interviewers just wanted to get to know me, and they wanted to tell me about the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate. I received a higher salary than I was expecting, and I accept it.

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ledcor Group.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely easy, they made you feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – Do you have problems with child care   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was one sided, take their offer or decline the job

Very Easy Interview

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Ledcor Group in August 2011.

Interview Details – Create profile on ledcor.com apply for positions you fee qualified to fill. Telephone interview. My experience might be different from yours do to skills and work performance.

Negotiation Details – they offered, I accepted

Very Easy Interview

Project Managerroject Manager Interview

Project Managerroject Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ledcor Group.

Interview Details – Very relaxed.

Interview Question – very easy not any real hard questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very quick and easy.

Cost Engineer Interview

Cost Engineer
Henderson, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ledcor Group in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process is typical of many companies. You most likely will apply via their website or via a recruiter/staffing agency. In my situation, I had to attend two interviews. The first interview was with my immediate supervisor and then with my supervisor's supervisor. When the company extends an offer, you will receive a offer letter that must be returned and you will be scheduled for a drug test.

Interview Question – The interview questions were not out of the ordinary when compared to other companies. Questions were asked to determine how an individual would handle different situations.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Clerk

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Ledcor Group in May 2014.

Interview Details – Everyone was really friendly and easy-going. I had a preliminary phone interview with an HR rep from Alberta the same day that I applied, and then an interview with the local manager the following week. There weren't a lot of typical questions such as "where do you see yourself in 5 years" - it seemed more like they were trying to get a feel for my personality and whether I'd fit in with the team or not. It felt more like a comfortable conversation than a high-stress job interview. I'm not sure if that is the philosophy of the company, or if that is just this particular manager.

Interview Question – How (specifically) do you handle stress, and what do you do to deal with a stressful day?   Answer Question

Telecommunications Technician Interview

Telecommunications Technician
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Ledcor Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – 1 hour long, will cover most general questions, and will be scenario based. There will be many questions involving past experiences due to the fact you are the face of company when presenting ourselves to a customer at the job

Interview Question – what are your biggest weaknesses   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Saskatoon, SK (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ledcor Group in March 2014.

Interview Details – Ledcor provided an info session the day before they did a series of interviews. This provided all applicants an opportunity to learn more about the company and decide whether it interested them or not. You were also able to meet your interviewers prior to the interview. VERY BENEFICIAL! The interview itself was great, there was very little tension and no questions that put you on the spot or made you really have to think about a past experience (e.g. "Name a time you had a conflict with an employee and what did you do to solve it). It was very casual. Discussed my interests, what the job was going to be like, etc.

Interview Question – A question that kind of caught me off guard was "How much are you expecting to make".   View Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Senior Systems Administrator
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Ledcor Group in August 2012.

Interview Details – Have one phone interview and onsite interview with 6 people

Interview Question – some HR questions   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Ledcor Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – face to face interview with director. Director asked some pratical questions and you have to anwser them very detail, even which day, what did you meet, what were you analayzing the problem, and what did you do to solve the problem. other process are very formal such as introduce yourself, what was your previous experience.

Worked for Ledcor Group? Contribute to the Community!