Leeds City Council Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.8

Lunch Time Supervisory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Leeds City Council (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

common sense questions about safeguarding and confidentiality. Panel of interviewers who ask you three questions each e.g what experience i have had with children, if i was still going to keep doing my volunteer work as well if i was offered the position. Would i like to further my training etc. They explained about the job roll and what was expected of all the staff at the school and that they are opportunities in different jobs in the school if you wanted to do another roll as well.

Interview Questions

• If a child came up to you and asked you to keep a secret what would you say.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Leeds City Council (Leeds, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Arrived early, taken into a room and asked if I would like a drink. Computer only had half of test on so had to finish on other computer, Had a good interview, everyone polite, got shown around, week later got told I had job and asked if I could start after my 4 weeks notice I had to give.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Leeds City Council (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2011.

Interview

Poor question and no job knowledge from the interviewers. They just seemed to be going through the motions of interviewing following the procedure but generally had no interest in the person actually being interviewed

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me how you help communities within Leeds   1 Answer

Architectural Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Leeds City Council (Leeds, England (UK)) in March 2010.

Interview

Got contacted by recruitment office. and then went to the interview.