Leerink Swann

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

This was for Leerink partners. I had an on campus interview and then a "super day" in NY. Didn't have my resume printed out but luckily I had a lot of extra copies. You meet with all the analysts, I did not meet anyone senior.

Interview Questions
  • Walk me through a discounted cash flow and follow up questions related to that topic   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Leerink Swann

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Leerink Swann in September 2010.

Be prepared to be frustrated. A small, yet busy, company combined with a weak HR department makes off-season hiring an uphill climb. Had six appointments, but only spoke to one person. Two times they did not call, four times they had to reschedule two days before, several times had to pass the buck. Overall, fit interview was very easy, but accountability and time management were not evident.

Interview Questions