LeewayHertz

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mobile App Developer Interview

Mobile App Developer
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LeewayHertz.

Interview Details – there were supposed to be 7 rounds in all, which we can say was a very thorough process.
the first one was group discussion, in which they check only your communication skills.(elimination round)
then there were three technical rounds which were all written tests and of 10, 15, and 20 minutes.
in the technical rounds there was one question in each round and the difficulty increased with each level, and all had one program to be written.
if you cleared all these four rounds then there was a technical test on the system, in which again a program was to be implemented(they gave algorithms in this one, like quick sort, dequeue,etc)
then there was a personal technical interview and finally the 7th round was the hr round.

Interview Question – there was no unexpected question.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Software Engineer Trainee
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LeewayHertz in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was a campus placement drive. We were called at their Gurgaon office. There were 5 rounds.

First three round were coding rounds of 10min, 15min and 30min respectively. Fourth round was technical interview. Questions on OOPs, some output question, questions on project,..it was easy.. After clearing the technical round.. i was called for the HR round.. general HR questions then the HR person told me about my role in the company...

Interview Question – I didnt find any question difficult however interviewer was trying to confuse me..   Answer Question

Worked for LeewayHertz? Contribute to the Community!