Legacy Health System Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.2

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Seemed to be a normal type of interview. The questions were not so much technical in nature but were more personality searching type. Wanted to see more how I would react in different situations and what kind of person I am.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you have lead or been involved in that failed. Why did it fail and what could you have done differently to make it succeed.   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN) Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Applied online. HR called to set up interview. Interviewed with three nurses.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very standard and wanted to know how I would handle situations and how I have handled past situations.   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Very easy. Felt comfortable. Group of 6 during interview. Easy with "then" management and "then physicians". Comfortable setting, environment. Questions appropriate and valid. Staff was friendly and inviting with questions and answers. Management now has different approach. They hire without staff involvement. Management now seems to only want staff that follows without question.

Good

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Portland, OR) in June 2008.

Interview

The phone interview with Legacy was interesting because all they did was review my resume line by line with me. It was not a behavioral based interview. I think I would have done better if we had discussed my abilities and qualifications more than just review job history. I repeated had to offer behavioral insight to try to express my fit.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave each position?   1 Answer

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Roxboro, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

none- Talked on the phone to the recruiter- hired on the spot. Had not seen the facility or met the manager

Negotiation

Just money. I didn't get all the money I wanted.

Cardiovascular Service Line Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System (Portland, OR) in July 2011.

Interview

Multiple telephone interviews then I was flown to Portland for on site interviews over a 2 day period with physicians, nursing staff and administration

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected in the interviewing process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask for more money to move. They didn't cover the cost and I was out of pocket.

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gresham, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Gresham, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

After i picked up a form to apply for the job i was contacted by one of the other managers or coordinators there named Debbie Gosnell. She asked me what time and day worked best for me to interview and i replied with a specific date and time. Once i arrived at the interview she asked me some pretty typical questions and then once i answered she asked which day(s) i would like to volunteer and the time that would work best for me. After that the interview concluded and i was able to attend an orientation that helped me understand the rules that i as a volunteer had to follow while working in the hospital. The rest is history.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a volunteer at our hospital?   1 Answer

Summer Volunteer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Legacy Health System.

Interview

Pretty easy informational interview. This shouldn't be a problem if you know why you want to be a volunteer. Have a good idea of what unit you want to be placed in.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Legacy Health System (Portland, OR) in August 2009.

Interview

I submitted an application online through their careers website and was contacted by HR and the manager of the position they were hiring for. I had a phone conversation with the manager during which he asked a few questions about my background. Since I lived down the street, we followed that up with a quick onsite interview with both him and one of my future immediate coworkers. After that there was a panel interview with the manager, about 6 coworkers and a representative from HR. Finally, I met with the director in charge of the department for a one on one interview and a offer was made a couple of weeks after that.

Interview Questions

• They didn't conduct the typical "white board programming test" that most development houses do. All of their questions were about work experience and methods for address problems with workload and coworkers. All pretty standard expected stuff.   Answer Question

Information Services Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System in January 2009.

Interview

Internal applicants only applied for the job.

Interview Questions

• What skills and abilities can you bring to the team?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a difficult situation with a co-worker? Describe,   Answer Question