Legacy Health System Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2015

2.2

CNA Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Called in for an interview meet with the manager, called in for a second interview and meet with the manager and employee coordinator. I was quite uncomfortable with the employee coordinator. There was something off with her. With in a few days offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a mistake you have made in the work place and hoe did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Legacy Health System.

Submitted application and received a call a few days later to schedule a Skype interview. They were flexible with the time for the interview. Standard interview process with director and manager. Pleasant interview!

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tualatin, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System in December 2014.

I applied online. I got a call a few days later and came in for an in person interview. They called me two days later and told me they would run my references and background check, then I got called to do my drug test and was offered the job!

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle stress? Can you multitask? Do you work well under pressure? Give us examples of: angry customers, bad coworkers/managers: how did you deal with it? What was the outcome? Etc.   View Answer

Office Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Very easy. Felt comfortable. Group of 6 during interview. Easy with "then" management and "then physicians". Comfortable setting, environment. Questions appropriate and valid. Staff was friendly and inviting with questions and answers. Management now has different approach. They hire without staff involvement. Management now seems to only want staff that follows without question.

Good

Applications Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System.

Large panel interview that was fun group of people. Very enjoyable, welcoming and laid back. Background check is time consuming, however, since they use an outside company. They leave no stone unturned.

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a customer that was wanting system changes, if you could not help them, or make the changes they were requesting?   View Answer

ER Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Legacy Health System in May 2014.

Open positions are posted at Legacy Health's job website. Applications for open positions are done online by creating a profile through the same site. You can then apply and submit your profile for desired position. A few extra questions will be asked before completing your submission. Your application is reviewed by an internal recruiter and if you are have all the basic qualifications for your desired position your application will be passed to the hiring manager. The hiring manager will contact you through email and/or phone call if he/she desires to schedule an interview with you. This takes anywhere from 1 -3 weeks. You can check on the status of your application through the Legacy Health Job site during that time.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider your greatest strength and weakness? Give an example of how you dealt with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse (RN) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Applied online. HR called to set up interview. Interviewed with three nurses.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were very standard and wanted to know how I would handle situations and how I have handled past situations.   Answer Question

Cardiovascular Service Line Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System in July 2011.

Multiple telephone interviews then I was flown to Portland for on site interviews over a 2 day period with physicians, nursing staff and administration

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing unexpected in the interviewing process.   Answer Question
    Ask for more money to move. They didn't cover the cost and I was out of pocket.

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roxboro, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Legacy Health System in May 2013.

none- Talked on the phone to the recruiter- hired on the spot. Had not seen the facility or met the manager

Just money. I didn't get all the money I wanted.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Health System.

Seemed to be a normal type of interview. The questions were not so much technical in nature but were more personality searching type. Wanted to see more how I would react in different situations and what kind of person I am.

Interview Questions
    • Name a project that you have lead or been involved in that failed. Why did it fail and what could you have done differently to make it succeed.   Answer Question