Legacy Marketing Group

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legacy Marketing Group

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Legacy Marketing Group.

They call you up and bring you in for an initial interview. Very basic interview questions asked about your past experiences and personality. Then you get brought back to interview with another member of the team. Essentially the same exact interview just with a new person. Then you get your offer. Everyone gets an offer, so don't worry about the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • All very basic. i.e. Tell me about your past experiences?   Answer Question
    You can either choose $300/wk with 25% commission or 100% commission. Non-negotiable figures.

Entry Level Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

I applied online – interviewed at Legacy Marketing Group in March 2013.

When I arrived to the building I was asked to fill out a employment application and attach it to my resume. Once I'd finished the waiting process was about 5 - 10 minutes. I was quickly informed this is not a in office position, you are expected to travel to varies locations connected to the company. The interviewer explained that this was a preliminary interview. If I was selected there would be two other interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Throughout the interview process, I was asked the following questions:
      Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs?
      What interest you in our company?
      What are your greatest strengthen and greatest weakness?

Answer Question