Legacy Marketing Partners

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

MBN Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Interview Details – Two over the phone interviews and one in person interview. Overall, not very formal. They were more interested in you fitting in and were open to hearing ideas you might have and could bring to the company.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in April 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and received a call from the HR Manager who asked me to go over my resume for her. We reviewed and she asked about different brands I had worked with and how long with each. Aside from this, she also asked about my experience in the field, just to ensure that I had executed promotional events. Questions are easy to answer if you have any experience.

Interview Question – Not challenging but this is the question I remember:

What is your management style??
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I accepted the compensation they offered. It was fair.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Interview Details – Had an initial call with a Recruiter and within a week was scheduled for an interview with the account team.

Interview Question – Questions about specific examples of a time when I encountered certain situations in my past experience.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in January 2013.

Interview Details – Apply Online, If qualifications fit you will get a call from Corporate for an initial screening. If you bypass that, you will then get a call from the marketing manager for your area and meet. If you succeed, you will usually have a job offer within days.

Interview Question – Hours, experience   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The initial amount offered was good and there is usually no room to negotiate

Event Supervisor Interview

Event Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Interview Details – I met with the marketing manager at a local bar, which serves as one of our venues.It was very casual and he was pleasant, but seemed a little bored. He mostly asked me a few basic questions about my background and explained what he was looking for. I received a call back the same day saying I was getting an offer.

Interview Question – He asked me what my experience was and how long I had been in marketing.   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

Market Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Interview Details – Several interviews with Legacy HR staff, several other directors at Legacy. Final interview with clients.

Interview Question – Interview was pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Writer/Concept Presenter Interview

Writer/Concept Presenter
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in February 2013.

Interview Details – This took place over a phone interview. The person I dealt with was very nice, liked my work and told me that they would contact me very shortly after the interview. However, I was not interested in the scope of work they were offering and I did not hear back from them.

Interview Question – Was there ever a time that you challenged a client?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Account Supervisor

Interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners

Interview Details – Great office space, smooth interviewing process. The interviewer did not seem very well prepared for my interview.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Assistant Account Executive

Interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners

Interview Details – Incredibly informal. I was wearing a suit and my interviewers were in jeans and fleece jackets. It hadn't been specified what account I would be working on prior to the interview so I had lots of questions. Really it was just a "chat" about my experience and their account team.

Interview Question – "If I asked your Grandma to describe you with three words what would they be" -- very bizzare I thought.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very slow. I had to hound HR for the official offer after being informally told that I got the job.

Multi Cultural Marketing Director Interview

Multi Cultural Marketing Director
Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in April 2012.

Interview Details – applied via on line posting and due to my follow up spoke to HR on phone and an interview was scheduled with manager; met with manager and told a mtg would be set with partners; weeks later mtg was set to meet first with affilliate business as well as partners. was told all was good and they would make decisions quickly; sent thank you and got a quick response back "all was good will get back to me" after one week i followed up and was told they were revisting structure and would make a decision in 60- 90 days! i followed up after I saw postion reposted after 60 days; heard back from HR that i was not chosen as candidate. I checked with contacts and was told position was filled; saw postion REPOSTED a week ago! Complete disrespect for candidates.

Interview Question – Take me through your resume   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Legacy Marketing Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Legacy Marketing Partners Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Legacy Marketing Partners interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Legacy Marketing Partners employees and interview candidates.