Legacy Marketing Partners Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2014
Updated Sep 18, 2014

2.4

Graphic Designer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

The process was quick - not even a week. Had my phone interview a day after applying, then came into the office a few days later.

Very laidback environment. Cool decor and lots of nice views and conference spaces. My interviewers were nice and it felt more like a conversation - no cheesy questions here.

Eventually lost out to another candidate - it was between the two of us. But the HR person called to tell me and was very nice about it, which impressed me since it seems nowadays most companies can't be bothered to extend that courtesy anymore.

MBN Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Two over the phone interviews and one in person interview. Overall, not very formal. They were more interested in you fitting in and were open to hearing ideas you might have and could bring to the company.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Had an initial call with a Recruiter and within a week was scheduled for an interview with the account team.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about specific examples of a time when I encountered certain situations in my past experience.   Answer Question

Event Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

I met with the marketing manager at a local bar, which serves as one of our venues.It was very casual and he was pleasant, but seemed a little bored. He mostly asked me a few basic questions about my background and explained what he was looking for. I received a call back the same day saying I was getting an offer.

Interview Questions
    • He asked me what my experience was and how long I had been in marketing.   Answer Question

Market Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners.

Several interviews with Legacy HR staff, several other directors at Legacy. Final interview with clients.

Writer/Concept Presenter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in February 2013.

This took place over a phone interview. The person I dealt with was very nice, liked my work and told me that they would contact me very shortly after the interview. However, I was not interested in the scope of work they were offering and I did not hear back from them.

Account Supervisor Interview

Great office space, smooth interviewing process. The interviewer did not seem very well prepared for my interview.

MBN Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in January 2013.

Apply Online, If qualifications fit you will get a call from Corporate for an initial screening. If you bypass that, you will then get a call from the marketing manager for your area and meet. If you succeed, you will usually have a job offer within days.

Interview Questions
    The initial amount offered was good and there is usually no room to negotiate

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Incredibly informal. I was wearing a suit and my interviewers were in jeans and fleece jackets. It hadn't been specified what account I would be working on prior to the interview so I had lots of questions. Really it was just a "chat" about my experience and their account team.

Interview Questions
    • "If I asked your Grandma to describe you with three words what would they be" -- very bizzare I thought.   Answer Question
    Very slow. I had to hound HR for the official offer after being informally told that I got the job.

Multi Cultural Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3 months - interviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in April 2012.

applied via on line posting and due to my follow up spoke to HR on phone and an interview was scheduled with manager; met with manager and told a mtg would be set with partners; weeks later mtg was set to meet first with affilliate business as well as partners. was told all was good and they would make decisions quickly; sent thank you and got a quick response back "all was good will get back to me" after one week i followed up and was told they were revisting structure and would make a decision in 60- 90 days! i followed up after I saw postion reposted after 60 days; heard back from HR that i was not chosen as candidate. I checked with contacts and was told position was filled; saw postion REPOSTED a week ago! Complete disrespect for candidates.

Interview Questions

Worked for Legacy Marketing Partners? Contribute to the Community!