Legacy Marketing Partners

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Multi Cultural Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Legacy Marketing Partners in April 2012.

applied via on line posting and due to my follow up spoke to HR on phone and an interview was scheduled with manager; met with manager and told a mtg would be set with partners; weeks later mtg was set to meet first with affilliate business as well as partners. was told all was good and they would make decisions quickly; sent thank you and got a quick response back "all was good will get back to me" after one week i followed up and was told they were revisting structure and would make a decision in 60- 90 days! i followed up after I saw postion reposted after 60 days; heard back from HR that i was not chosen as candidate. I checked with contacts and was told position was filled; saw postion REPOSTED a week ago! Complete disrespect for candidates.

Interview Questions