Legal and General Investment Management
www.lgim.com London, United Kingdom 500 to 999 Employees

Legal and General Investment Management Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Graduate Trainee - Index Funds Interview

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Legal and General Investment Management in June 2013.

Interview Details – I have been through a telephone interview in which they asked me for the "usual" questions: why us, why not our competitors, what do you know about the company/position, why this position, which are my hobbies, etc.

After that I got through to the assessment day, in which I had a group investment exercise, an individual presentation (the topic was given to us approximately one week before the assessment day), a resit of the online tests and another interview (longer and more complex, more focused on behaviour in the work environment and/or opinions on the future of the company).

Interview Question – What do you think about the future of the company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Legal and General Investment Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Legal and General Investment Management interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Legal and General Investment Management employees and interview candidates.