Legal and General Investment Management

www.lgim.com

Legal and General Investment Management Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Graduate Trainee - Index Funds Interview

Graduate Trainee - Index Funds
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Legal and General Investment Management in June 2013.

Interview Details – I have been through a telephone interview in which they asked me for the "usual" questions: why us, why not our competitors, what do you know about the company/position, why this position, which are my hobbies, etc.

After that I got through to the assessment day, in which I had a group investment exercise, an individual presentation (the topic was given to us approximately one week before the assessment day), a resit of the online tests and another interview (longer and more complex, more focused on behaviour in the work environment and/or opinions on the future of the company).

Interview Question – What do you think about the future of the company?   Answer Question

Worked for Legal and General Investment Management? Contribute to the Community!