LegalForce RAPC Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

A phone interview an in person group interview and that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I has happy to get a job

Content Writer/SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide (Mountain View, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

I saw the ad on Craigslist, and emailed a cover letter, resume, and some writing samples. I received an email from "Clifford" four days later, asking to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview took place two days later.

The beginning of the phone interview was pretty straight-forward. He asked the typical questions, going over my resume and having me elaborate on some things. Then he allowed me to ask him questions of my own. My only complaint is that he gave arrogant and moderately insulting answers to my questions. For example, I asked him about the opportunities for learning more about SEO practices on the job, and his response was, "Well, you don't have to be employed to learn about this stuff," intimating that I was lazy for being unemployed.

At the end I offered to send him more writing samples, and he said that he hadn't yet read any samples from any of the applicants. He told me they were going to select a few candidates to come in to their office for some kind of timed writing test.

Again, pretty typical interview. Afterwards, I sent a thank-you email and never heard from him again.

Interview Questions

IP Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at LegalForce RAPC Worldwide (Mountain View, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone Screen interview then an interview at the firm. Raj the partner is too full of himself to ever attend any of the interviews but he could drop by. Mostly done by the staff and they let you know a few days later.

Negotiation

No negotiations really, you either take it or leave it. If you ask for more money they may not hire you or put impossible expectations on you so that you will never make that much or make it not worth it.