LegalMatch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
South San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LegalMatch in March 2012.

Interview Details – Legal Match called for a phone interview and since I was available then we did it right then. It took about 45 minutes, the hiring manager went over a bit about what the job entailed and discussed my resume. Typical interview questions.

The next week I went in for an in person interview. You need a car, there is no public transportation to Oyster Point. There are some food places in the Oyster Point office buildings and food trucks come by also. Anyway, I interviewed with the hiring manager and the general manager. It took about an hour and included a written question and answer - tell me why we should hire you. Hand written, so not so great for a person who needs to edit, like me.

The sales team is in Texas and sounds like there is a lot of churn and pressure there. I didn't see that as much in the So. SF office.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for Legal Match?   Answer Question

Worked for LegalMatch? Contribute to the Community!