Legg Mason Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legg Mason

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with HR briefly, then met with two different departments. Everything was one on one. They went over my resume, asked about my experience, and talked about projects I would do. They went over their background and how long they had been with the company. Very nice, down to earth people. Then I asked questions about the company's culture and what they do day to day.

Interview Questions

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Legg Mason (Baltimore, MD) in August 2012.

Interview

Submitted Resume and within 2 days I was contacted for a phone interview, followed by two 1-on-1 interviews and finally a group interview.

Interview Questions

• What skill do you feel you possess that allows you to work with people from different backgrounds?   Answer Question