Legg Mason

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Legg Mason in July 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly Benigng

Interview Question – What do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was fair - no negotiation.

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst

I applied through other source and interviewed at Legg Mason.

Interview Details – First round was a phone hookup where 3 people asked me mainly investment related questions. I passed that and was invited to fly down to their office.
In the 2nd round I was asked to prepare a case study (selected by them) in advance and do a presentation. They let me finished the presentation uninterrupted and then started firing questions at me. Once that was over they left the room and invited other members of the team to interview me. Another 3 senior members came in and ask investment related Q's.

Interview Question – Where do you see growth in this company to come from? What is the best way for this company to fund its growth?   Answer Question

Worked for Legg Mason? Contribute to the Community!