Leggett & Platt

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Machine Operator Interview

Machine Operator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Leggett & Platt in December 2009.

Interview Details – I went in talked to the person who was going to be my manger, the head of human resources, the head of OSHA for our plant. I had to watch safey viedos and a few other ones and fill out Q&A papers that related the what i had watched i was taken around the plant inside and out showed where i would be working if i was hired. i talked to the head of human reasources and went threw the rules and what was expected of me as an employee. Everyone was very nice and helpfull.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Leggett & Platt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Leggett & Platt Machine Operator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Leggett & Platt employees and interview candidates.