Lego Group

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.9

LEGO Club Consumer Advisor Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Lego Group.

i applied during high season. Currently part time. Great company honestly. Being there for just a short time I've met people who have positions by working there way up. The people on the phone are great. The worst thing can be an customer bring mad about cancelled order. That's all! I mean come on free food here and there is, and building lego while working. Pretty rad to me

Interview Questions
    Took about a week for a call. Waiting a whole 3 weeks to start.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lego Group in November 2014.

I had an informal interview with the store manager. I played 'phone-tag' with him over the process of a couple of days, as he was apparently very busy in the store. When I spoke with him, he asked me about my experience: where I had worked, how many years experience I had, number of employees I had supervised. He spoke a bit about the store and how it ran. He said the next step was an interview with the district manager, and that he would follow up with me to set up the interview. I called back after a few days, and he thanked me for following up, but said they had decided to promote someone from within the company instead of hiring outside for the position.

In-Store Coordinator Interview

Phone Interview, two-three on-site interviews

Brick Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lego Group in September 2013.

I applied for this position through Lego's website and received a phone call several days later offering an interview the next week. The interview was very easy, with no real difficult questions. The only real inconvenience in the process was that I had to wait a very long time (about 3 weeks) before hearing the final decision on whether I had gotten the job.

Supervisor/Visual Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lego Group in February 2013.

I had one phone interview and one face to face interview. Very normal interview... same as any other retail job.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Lego Group.

It was job fair style - the usual questions done as a quick one on one with a district manager, and then a group interview of 3 prospective employees with manager and assistant. Just be perky and happy - it's a children's store. They want to hear that you're good with kids and that you love selling. POSITIVE ATTITUDE! TEAM PLAYER! all that stuff.

This job totally sucked. Not worth it unless you're like my co-workers who spent more than their entire paycheck buying lego. one perk is 25% off all lego and 2 or 4 times a year 50% off for employees. that's about as much as they'll care about you though.

Interview Questions
    • describe your personality in one word. Answer this quickly. the guy next the me took almost a minute to come up with 'spontaneous' which was pretty much a bitter joke. He didnt get the job. I answered something like 'bubbly'. They adores this response, smiles all around.   Answer Question
    no negotiations - you either accept their terms or find another job.

Brick Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lego Group in September 2011.

My interview was for the brick specialist position in a new retail store. Lego had a hiring fair outside its store location. First, they had us fill out the application and then they interviewed us on-site. The interview itself was very informal. There were two interviewers that were from other stores, and asked many situational and experience questions that focused on customer service and working with others. You will be called back for a 2nd interview if you made it past the first group one.

Interview Questions
    • Have you every worked with someone you did not get along with? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lego Group in August 2011.

Submitted online application. Got a call about three days later and had an on the spot phone interview. Was invited in for an in person interview and ended up being there for four hours. There were multiple tests that were given like typing tests, math skills, and english tests. After the interview, I was contacted and offered the job via telephone.

Interview Questions
    • What would you say to a mother who felt LEGO didn't offer enough for girls?   Answer Question
    For this specific position, no negotiation is even accepted. They tell you about the salary and attendance requirements and present a "take it or leave it" kind of deal

Mold Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Enfield, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Lego Group in January 2010.

I was hired through a want ad in the newspaper, the toughest question I was asked is why should I get the job.

none , really

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lego Group in June 2009.

im not really sure why i didnt get offered a position at this Lego kid's toy store. I apllied online with my resume. A few days later a really young guy calls me from his cell phone and schedules an interview. For a toy store they had some pretty wierd questions

Interview Questions
    • What are the three most important words in your vocabulary right now?   View Answer