Lego Group Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.7

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Enfield, CT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lego Group (Enfield, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Short phone call which was followed by an interview with 3 project managers. Extremely nice and friendly staff, was a very simple and straightforward interview. Three managers explaining the position and asking me questions.

Brick Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lego Group (Troy, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got called the next day and set up an interview. Went in to the store and had to fill out an application even though I already did online. Got taken to the food court of the mall by the assistant manager with one other interviewee, however they didn't tell me it was a group interview. Interview was very easy and straightforward, exactly what you'd expect applying for any retail store. If you have any social skills whatsoever you should nail this interview. Group interviews are extremely awkward so I was a little turned off by this.

Coordinator/Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lego Group (Vancouver, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The process took 1 month and it was very disorganized and I was unsure what the next steps would be. Title changed during process to be Coordinator from Merchandiser. Was not told until last interview that mileage was not paid for. and my territory would be 300 miles Radius. was told one thing and got another I.e. it would be a group interview and then it was 1:1

The process took 1 month and it was very disorganized and I was unsure what the next steps would be. Title changed during process to be Coordinator from Merchandiser. Was not told until last interview that mileage was not paid for. and my territory would be 300 miles Radius. was told one thing and got another Ie it would be a group interview and then it was 1:1

LEGO Club Consumer Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lego Group.

Interview

i applied during high season. Currently part time. Great company honestly. Being there for just a short time I've met people who have positions by working there way up. The people on the phone are great. The worst thing can be an customer bring mad about cancelled order. That's all! I mean come on free food here and there is, and building lego while working. Pretty rad to me

Interview Questions

• why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Took about a week for a call. Waiting a whole 3 weeks to start.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lego Group (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I had an informal interview with the store manager. I played 'phone-tag' with him over the process of a couple of days, as he was apparently very busy in the store. When I spoke with him, he asked me about my experience: where I had worked, how many years experience I had, number of employees I had supervised. He spoke a bit about the store and how it ran. He said the next step was an interview with the district manager, and that he would follow up with me to set up the interview. I called back after a few days, and he thanked me for following up, but said they had decided to promote someone from within the company instead of hiring outside for the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lego Group (West Hartford, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

It was like a walk-in interview. I came in and they asked me basically about what's my favorite thing about customer service, and a couple of other things I don't remember. It was pretty chill and laid back basically and they ask you what your favorite lego set is.

Interview Questions

• What's the best experience you've had with customer service?   Answer Question

Interview

Phone Interview, two-three on-site interviews

Brick Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lego Group (Harrisburg, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied for this position through Lego's website and received a phone call several days later offering an interview the next week. The interview was very easy, with no real difficult questions. The only real inconvenience in the process was that I had to wait a very long time (about 3 weeks) before hearing the final decision on whether I had gotten the job.

Supervisor/Visual Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lego Group (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2013.

Interview

I had one phone interview and one face to face interview. Very normal interview... same as any other retail job.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lego Group (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. I knew the manager previously. Most of the questions had to deal with how to manage and train associates. Questions also delved into how I would handle certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What would you focus on when training a new associate for our store?   Answer Question