Legrand North America Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Legrand North America

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Legrand North America (Hartford, CT) in February 2012.

Interview

Received an interview after applying through my University career website. The interview was conducted by the CFO and Director of Financial Operations, both flew in and we met at an on campus career center. This was one of the most positive interviews I have ever had, they each made me feel very comfortable and really went out of their way to get to know me. The interview was structured as more of a conversation rather than a Q&A, where each interviewer was analyzing if I would be a good fit for their team. Questions were very open ended, thus allowing me to really explain what I was looking for, and why I was "right" for the position. Overall a positive experience, and it spoke volumes of Legrand North America as an organization that such experienced personnel were conducting the interview and generally cared about their upcoming talent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where are you from, how did you decide you wanted to become involved in business?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Legrand North America (West Hartford, CT) in January 2010.

Interview

Multi-tiered process with individuals as well as groups. Individuals can include peers, direct reports, product manager and division leaders. Interviews can be at division sites and at Corporate in West Hartford. It also helps to know someone in the company and to have a strong set of references.

Interview Questions

• Fairly typical interviewing prep needed. Know the products of the respective divisions. Know your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation