Lehman Brothers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Team Lead Interview

Technical Team Lead
Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lehman Brothers in September 2008.

Interview Details – One of my friend asked me to come and join Lehman to help him in his division. I was very excited to be part of one of the fastest growing divisions in the fastest growing financial company in US. I sent my resume there were 5 interviews over a week in first quarter of 2007, then due to some budget issues things got delayed, but there was constant update of the status of my candidature. One fine day my friend called me for a final interview with the division head, which went well, was offered the package the next day. I accepted the offer the following day and joined towards the end of second quarter.

Interview Question – How to sell an "equity option" if there are no long positions of the underlyer or the option itself ?   View Answer

Worked for Lehman Brothers? Contribute to the Community!