Lehman Brothers

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Technical Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lehman Brothers in September 2008.

One of my friend asked me to come and join Lehman to help him in his division. I was very excited to be part of one of the fastest growing divisions in the fastest growing financial company in US. I sent my resume there were 5 interviews over a week in first quarter of 2007, then due to some budget issues things got delayed, but there was constant update of the status of my candidature. One fine day my friend called me for a final interview with the division head, which went well, was offered the package the next day. I accepted the offer the following day and joined towards the end of second quarter.

Interview Questions
  • How to sell an "equity option" if there are no long positions of the underlyer or the option itself ?   View Answer