Lender Processing Services

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – I heard about the job through a friend and personally sent my resume and work history to his supervisor. After approximately 1 week, I was contacted by his supervisor to schedule an interview. The interview process was rather informal and dealt with work and educational history. The entire interview took approximately 25 minutes and was an overall positive experience. After the interview, it took over 60 days for me to receive an offer from the company. During this time, I followed up with the person who conducted the interview and was told to be patient while upper management reviewed departmental structure to determine the viability of taking on new employees.

Interview Question – The questions I was asked during my interview did not strike me as either difficult or unexpected. I was asked about my work and educational background and my aptitude with Microsoft Office software.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate my starting wage.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lender Processing Services

Worked for Lender Processing Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lender Processing Services Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lender Processing Services employees and interview candidates.