Lender Processing Services
www.lpsvcs.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

Lender Processing Services Business Consultant III Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Business Consultant III Interview

Business Consultant III
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – Staff at LPS were great. Interview lasted almost 2 hours and was very cordial. They described the person they were looking for and I told them my skill sets / background in technology. The two were a perfect fit. The staff is very up to date on the current technologies in the IT world. Although they use a lot of IBM technology (often a minus) they use it well and use it to the utmost.

Interview Question – I was asked if I had a background in Unix, Java or IBM Rational tools. I told them yes to the Unix and IBM Rational questions and gave examples of my background.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They made a very generous offer which I immediately accepted.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lender Processing Services

Worked for Lender Processing Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lender Processing Services Business Consultant III interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lender Processing Services employees and interview candidates.