Lender Processing Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 11, 2014

2.6

Property Preservation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in October 2012.

Applied and received a call from HR within 48 hrs asking if I could be scheduled for an interview. I met with the hiring manager, they ask you standard behavioral questions "name a time when /how did you handle style questions, name 4 good/bad qualities." I believe there were about 10 questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected, all your standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. The pay is very low compared to the industry standard.

Trainer Interview

My interview was drawn out. I completed the phone interview and followed up with a thank you email. I didn't hear back for over 1 1/2 months so had written the position off. Once i heard back, the process took about 3 additional weeks for the hiring manager to decide to move forward with me.

Interview Questions
    • The most challenging question involved my ability to work remotely. Although the manager was hiring for a remote employee, the questions all led me to believe that the remote position was not ideal in the hiring manager's opinion. I had to justify over and over that I have worked remotely in the past with success.   Answer Question
    I attempted to negotiate salary and was shut down. The manager is a person who needs to be in the driver's seat at all times, I later found out.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Solon, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solon, OH

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Short and sweet. Told you about the job, made the offer and that was it

No negotiation. Take it or leave it

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in September 2011.

Came through an agency. Screened by the agency and then interview F2F with VP of HR and Payroll Mgr. Second interview over the phone

Interview Questions
    • This position requires you to wear a lot of hats, what kind of time management and prioritization methods do you utilize with multiple tasks   Answer Question

Product Manager/Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mendota, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in February 2009.

Minimal hiring interviews. Hiring process is swift and pretty quick. Does take a long time to get the appropriate tools needed for your job, however, so plan to wait a week or two before you can really start doing anything.

LPS rarely negotiates for non-management positions unless you have an 'in' with the company. External appicants should 'take it or leave it' unless they have a referral person, VP or higher, within the company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in February 2009.

Just one interview and received a call within a week. Background check was important and they look at this very closely, so make sure your responses are exact. Met with two people during the interview and they were very nice and easy to chat with. Better interview than I've had before because they didnt ask the empty questions such as: "tell me about a time when..." Those do not give you a good example of who you are hiring - I loved my interview here. Cant say that all hiring managers are the same.

Interview Questions
    • None. They just asked me about items on my resume and I answered honestly, so it was easy.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in April 2009.

Applied online and was invited for interview within couple weeks. Process involved a full day of interviews including a presentation about a topic somehow related to the position. HR team was very helpful and spent time to understand the cultural fit and my expectations about the position, salary, issues, and concerns.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the impact of Basel II for the banking technology providers   Answer Question

Bankruptcy Setups Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Phone interview,
    1 in person interview with team Manager and Supervisor

No negotiation

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in April 2010.

I heard about the job through a friend and personally sent my resume and work history to his supervisor. After approximately 1 week, I was contacted by his supervisor to schedule an interview. The interview process was rather informal and dealt with work and educational history. The entire interview took approximately 25 minutes and was an overall positive experience. After the interview, it took over 60 days for me to receive an offer from the company. During this time, I followed up with the person who conducted the interview and was told to be patient while upper management reviewed departmental structure to determine the viability of taking on new employees.

Interview Questions
    • The questions I was asked during my interview did not strike me as either difficult or unexpected. I was asked about my work and educational background and my aptitude with Microsoft Office software.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate my starting wage.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in October 2011.

Two phone interviews, one with the manager I would report to and one with a peer manager. Very professional, asked relevant questions about my experiences listed on the resume. Interviews lasted around an hour each time and covered technical knowledge, personality, and expectations I had for the position.