Lender Processing Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Trainer Interview

Trainer

Interviewed at Lender Processing Services

Interview Details – My interview was drawn out. I completed the phone interview and followed up with a thank you email. I didn't hear back for over 1 1/2 months so had written the position off. Once i heard back, the process took about 3 additional weeks for the hiring manager to decide to move forward with me.

Interview Question – The most challenging question involved my ability to work remotely. Although the manager was hiring for a remote employee, the questions all led me to believe that the remote position was not ideal in the hiring manager's opinion. I had to justify over and over that I have worked remotely in the past with success.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I attempted to negotiate salary and was shut down. The manager is a person who needs to be in the driver's seat at all times, I later found out.

Processor Interview

Processor
Solon, OH

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview Details – Short and sweet. Told you about the job, made the offer and that was it

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Take it or leave it

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – Came through an agency. Screened by the agency and then interview F2F with VP of HR and Payroll Mgr. Second interview over the phone

Interview Question – This position requires you to wear a lot of hats, what kind of time management and prioritization methods do you utilize with multiple tasks   Answer Question

Product Manager/Assistant Vice President Interview

Product Manager/Assistant Vice President
Mendota, MN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in February 2009.

Interview Details – Minimal hiring interviews. Hiring process is swift and pretty quick. Does take a long time to get the appropriate tools needed for your job, however, so plan to wait a week or two before you can really start doing anything.

Negotiation Details – LPS rarely negotiates for non-management positions unless you have an 'in' with the company. External appicants should 'take it or leave it' unless they have a referral person, VP or higher, within the company.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in February 2009.

Interview Details – Just one interview and received a call within a week. Background check was important and they look at this very closely, so make sure your responses are exact. Met with two people during the interview and they were very nice and easy to chat with. Better interview than I've had before because they didnt ask the empty questions such as: "tell me about a time when..." Those do not give you a good example of who you are hiring - I loved my interview here. Cant say that all hiring managers are the same.

Interview Question – None. They just asked me about items on my resume and I answered honestly, so it was easy.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – Applied online and was invited for interview within couple weeks. Process involved a full day of interviews including a presentation about a topic somehow related to the position. HR team was very helpful and spent time to understand the cultural fit and my expectations about the position, salary, issues, and concerns.

Interview Question – Explain the impact of Basel II for the banking technology providers   Answer Question

Bankruptcy Setups Interview

Bankruptcy Setups

I applied online and interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview Details – Phone interview,
1 in person interview with team Manager and Supervisor

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – I heard about the job through a friend and personally sent my resume and work history to his supervisor. After approximately 1 week, I was contacted by his supervisor to schedule an interview. The interview process was rather informal and dealt with work and educational history. The entire interview took approximately 25 minutes and was an overall positive experience. After the interview, it took over 60 days for me to receive an offer from the company. During this time, I followed up with the person who conducted the interview and was told to be patient while upper management reviewed departmental structure to determine the viability of taking on new employees.

Interview Question – The questions I was asked during my interview did not strike me as either difficult or unexpected. I was asked about my work and educational background and my aptitude with Microsoft Office software.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate my starting wage.

Computer Operator Interview

Computer Operator
Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in October 2011.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews, one with the manager I would report to and one with a peer manager. Very professional, asked relevant questions about my experiences listed on the resume. Interviews lasted around an hour each time and covered technical knowledge, personality, and expectations I had for the position.

Interview Question – What value can you bring to the table.   Answer Question

Operations Support Specialist Interview

Operations Support Specialist
Mendota Heights, Dakota, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – Quick and simple! Very friendly

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lender Processing Services

Worked for Lender Processing Services? Contribute to the Community!