Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lender Processing Services
- Project Manager (2)
- Quality Control (2)
- Applications Developer Analyst II (2)
- Supervisor (2)
- Applications Support Engineer (1)
- Help Desk Analyst I (1)
- Entry Level - Operations Representative - Update Data About Bank-owned Homes That Need Maintenance (1)
- Technical BA (1)
- Any Position (1)
- Sales Consulotant (1)
- Data Conversion Specialist (1)
- Flood Map Researcher (1)
- Bankruptcy Setups (1)
- Product Manager/Assistant Vice President (1)
- Property Preservation Manager (1)
- Contested Asset Specialist (1)
- Applications Development Analyst I (1)
- Quality Control Analyst (1)
- Processor (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Escrow Officer (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Operations Support Specialist (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer (1)
- Computer Operator (1)
- Assistant Supervisor (1)
- Associate (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Business Consultant III (1)
The process took a day – interviewed at Lender Processing Services (Westminster, CO) in February 2008.
Key question: How do you define a leader?
- How do you defina a leader? What is the difference between a leader and a Supervisor? 1 Answer
Not able to negotiate. It was a take it or leave it offer.
Other Interview Reviews for Lender Processing Services
Supervisor InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Lender Processing Services.
I was basic interview with questions taken off of the internet. The answers were very predictable and easy to tell them what they wanted to hear to stroke their ego.
- While I was not asked in my interview, one the favorites of the management team was " tell me about a time about when you lost your temper in the work place"? 1 Answer
Most of the people who come in are temps and then are hired on full time. There is no negotiation in the hiring process. Unfortunately these people will take what they can get. Also keep in mind while the company charges the highest rates in the industry they offer one of the lowest salaries in the industry.