Lender Processing Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor
Westminster, CO

The process took a day - interviewed at Lender Processing Services in February 2008.

Interview Details – Key question: How do you define a leader?

Interview Question – How do you defina a leader? What is the difference between a leader and a Supervisor?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not able to negotiate. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview Details – I was basic interview with questions taken off of the internet. The answers were very predictable and easy to tell them what they wanted to hear to stroke their ego.

Interview Question – While I was not asked in my interview, one the favorites of the management team was " tell me about a time about when you lost your temper in the work place"?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Most of the people who come in are temps and then are hired on full time. There is no negotiation in the hiring process. Unfortunately these people will take what they can get. Also keep in mind while the company charges the highest rates in the industry they offer one of the lowest salaries in the industry.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lender Processing Services

Worked for Lender Processing Services? Contribute to the Community!