Lender Processing Services Supervisor Interview Questions

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lender Processing Services (Westminster, CO) in February 2008.

Interview

Key question: How do you define a leader?

Interview Questions

• How do you defina a leader? What is the difference between a leader and a Supervisor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Lender Processing Services

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lender Processing Services.

Interview

I was basic interview with questions taken off of the internet. The answers were very predictable and easy to tell them what they wanted to hear to stroke their ego.

Interview Questions

• While I was not asked in my interview, one the favorites of the management team was " tell me about a time about when you lost your temper in the work place"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Most of the people who come in are temps and then are hired on full time. There is no negotiation in the hiring process. Unfortunately these people will take what they can get. Also keep in mind while the company charges the highest rates in the industry they offer one of the lowest salaries in the industry.