Lennar

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales
Wayzata, MN

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Lennar in June 2007.

Interview Details – Sent in my resume. Did not hear back, so I resent it along with a letter reiterating my interest. HR called shortly after. Had phone interview and then was called in for a 1:1 interview with the sales manager that I would report to. Was very unimpressed by the corp. environment and culture. Not very professional. Manager was a bit rude to staff in front of me. This turned me off to the opportunity so I just went through the motions for the rest of the interview knowing that I no longer wanted the job.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lennar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lennar Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lennar employees and interview candidates.