Lennox Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

2.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions
    • Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carrollton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2013.

First it was an 45 min phone interview. They then called back a week or two later for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. Talked with a couple engineers. As long as you have something in common to talk about you will be just fine. Very easy interview process.

none

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Lennox.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions
    • What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Lennox in November 2009.

The process was long, after Only 1 day of interviews the job was offered 1 month later

Interview Questions

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!