Lennox Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

3.1

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. I met with the manager of the department that I applied in then a few of the people I would be working with/for. The interviews were informal and focused more on applied knowledge than behavioral or structured interview kind of questions. A emailed me asking I had considered Lennox. I called him back and we discussed the positions available and the expectations in each. I completed an in-person interview later that week and a group interview about a week later. I received an offer about three weeks after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking at Lennox?   Answer Question
    • What have you learned about Lennox that you think you can improve upon?   Answer Question
    • How do you think Lennox will help you grow professionally?   Answer Question
    • What other companies have you looked at and why is Lennox your top choice?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with [different software titles]?   Answer Question

Auditor II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

I first interviewed for an sr. Audit role. I met with the manager, VP and staff. They really liked me but chose someone with more experience and recommended me for another audit role within the company which they ended up making me an offer and I accepted. Since this happened during the Holidays it took from December to February before an offer was made but the overall interview process was good and the HR Recruiter stayed in touch with me through the entire process.

Mechanical Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Hiring process took a few months because of the holiday season. I applied in October. First phone interview was in November. Second phone interview maybe a week later. In person interview lasted about 6 hours 7 people, and included a lunch interview. I got a call back about 2 weeks later asking me to come back. I thought it was for a job offer. It turned out to be another interview with a different department. Then I was offered the job about 2 weeks later.

It turns out the first set of interviews liked me but I didn't fit their needs. They recommended me to another department. Things worked out great. I love my job, and the position I was recommended to.

Interview Questions

• The first set of interviews were different. The VP will interview you at some point during the process. They ask good questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiations turned out great.

CSA Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Very friendly interview and to the point, gave me an opportunity to share my strengths and what I have to bring to the position instead of shooting a thousand random questions all at once.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lennox.

Interview

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for your strategy?   1 Answer

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries.

Some of the highlighting factors of the interview
      1. Resume Walkthrough
      2. Are you analytical?
      3. Are you a team player?
      4. Positive Attitude

Answer Question

Negotiation

I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.

Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Field Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

Really believe developing, training and retaining employees. Promote from within. Must be mobile and willing to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Explain to me your decision making process with considering a career.   Answer Question