Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lennox
- Territory Manager (4)
- CSA (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Associate Analyst - Service Operations (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Auditor II (1)
- Store Planner (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Field Sales Manager (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Commercial Consultant (1)
- Transportation Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer III (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lennox.
Talked to the recruiter through university career fair. Had a 30 minute conversation talking about my interest and experience. Got interviewed the next day, and received a phone call 2 weeks later saying that I got accepted.
- Why do you want to be a Mechanical Engineer Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).
It was very informal. It spanned over 4 hours - an hour each by 4 people. Managers from various departments with Supply Chain conduct interviews to gauge the candidate's skill set.
- About my experience with the system and processes. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in March 2015.
The interview process was fairly straight forward. I met with the manager of the department that I applied in then a few of the people I would be working with/for. The interviews were informal and focused more on applied knowledge than behavioral or structured interview kind of questions. A emailed me asking I had considered Lennox. I called him back and we discussed the positions available and the expectations in each. I completed an in-person interview later that week and a group interview about a week later. I received an offer about three weeks after the initial interview.
- Why are you looking at Lennox? Answer Question
- What have you learned about Lennox that you think you can improve upon? Answer Question
- How do you think Lennox will help you grow professionally? Answer Question
- What other companies have you looked at and why is Lennox your top choice? Answer Question
- What is your experience with [different software titles]? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).
You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.
- Do you know the difference between external and internal audit. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in December 2014.
I first interviewed for an sr. Audit role. I met with the manager, VP and staff. They really liked me but chose someone with more experience and recommended me for another audit role within the company which they ended up making me an offer and I accepted. Since this happened during the Holidays it took from December to February before an offer was made but the overall interview process was good and the HR Recruiter stayed in touch with me through the entire process.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.
Hiring process took a few months because of the holiday season. I applied in October. First phone interview was in November. Second phone interview maybe a week later. In person interview lasted about 6 hours 7 people, and included a lunch interview. I got a call back about 2 weeks later asking me to come back. I thought it was for a job offer. It turned out to be another interview with a different department. Then I was offered the job about 2 weeks later. It turns out the first set of interviews liked me but I didn't fit their needs. They recommended me to another department. Things worked out great. I love my job, and the position I was recommended to.
- The first set of interviews were different. The VP will interview you at some point during the process. They ask good questions. 1 Answer
negotiations turned out great.
- Accepted Offer
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lennox.
Very friendly interview and to the point, gave me an opportunity to share my strengths and what I have to bring to the position instead of shooting a thousand random questions all at once.
- Roleplay Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.
4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.
- What is your process for your strategy? 1 Answer
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.
My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.
- There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries. Some of the highlighting factors of the interview 1. Resume Walkthrough 2. Are you analytical? 3. Are you a team player? 4. Positive Attitude Answer Question
I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review