Lennox Interview Questions

3.1

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

You first speak to the director of the dept in a 30 minute telephone screening. If asked for a formal interview you meet with the audit director and other member of executive management. Then you meet with a member of the accounting department. Lastly you meet with the audit team...all of them. You are asked a wide variety of questions about what you are currently working on and whether you understand job related concepts. The interview day took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the difference between external and internal audit.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lennox.

Interview

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for your strategy?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

THREE INTERVIEWS

Interview Questions

• pROVE TO ME YOU WANT TO WORK HERE ,   1 Answer

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions

• What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   1 Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions

• Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Indianapolis, IN) in December 2011.

Interview

Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Questions

• Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

Interview

I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question