Lennox Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

Senior Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2010.

The first interview was on the phone with the hiring manager. The hiring manager's goal was to establish my credentials (experience, qualifications and technical ability) for the role. We walked through several job-related scenario's e.g " How do you react when your sales are not meeting plan or last year's performance", "How do you conduct industry research" and "How do you develop your pricing plan".

Next was another telephone interview with Human Resources. This was more behavioral e.g. "Tell me about a time when you were really stressed at work - what led to the stressful situation and how did you deal with it" and "How do you handle Horrible Bosses?"

After that I had a couple of days of onsight interviews with a number of folks. The interviewers were all interested in understanding how I would fit into the new role and the team.

All in all, the people were excellent, very professional. I was pretty impressed by the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you develop your pricing straegy?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle the development of new features and functions as a one of the smaller players in your market? How does that change if you are the market leader?   Answer Question

I took a job elsewhere due to location.

Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox.

THREE INTERVIEWS

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Lennox.

Phone Interview with Recruiter, then leader.

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions
    • What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in December 2011.

Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Lennox.

4 step Interview process: 2 phone interviews about 30 minutes each, one in person with HR manager, and one panel with exec. level employees. Portfolio of work was required. The do not notify you if you are not selected, and do not return emails or calls.

Interview Questions
    • What is your process for your strategy?   View Answer

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions
    • Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

First I saw the future boss.
    Then I was asked to see the senior colleague.

Sketchy details.
    Double-checked with former employees.
    Low pay.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in March 2008.

Had 3 face to face interviews. Company would be great to work for. Promotes from within. Likes HVAC experience

Interview Questions

Took another position with more money

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!