Lennox

Interview Details – Talked to HR, talk to hiring manager, interview with team

Interview Question – Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Field Sales Manager Interview

Field Sales Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Lennox.

Interview Details – Really believe developing, training and retaining employees. Promote from within. Must be mobile and willing to relocate.

Interview Question – Explain to me your decision making process with considering a career.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Mechanical Engineer Intern
Carrollton, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2013.

Interview Details – First it was an 45 min phone interview. They then called back a week or two later for an on-site interview that lasted around 4 hours. Talked with a couple engineers. As long as you have something in common to talk about you will be just fine. Very easy interview process.

Interview Question – Do you know how to solder?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Payroll Interview

Payroll

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in January 2008.

Interview Details – Very casual

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation, they offer a salary and benefits.

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Lennox in November 2009.

Interview Details – The process was long, after Only 1 day of interviews the job was offered 1 month later

Interview Question – Describe your experience in logistics   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

Interview Details – First I saw the future boss.
Then I was asked to see the senior colleague.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Sketchy details.
Double-checked with former employees.
Low pay.

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in March 2008.

Interview Details – Had 3 face to face interviews. Company would be great to work for. Promotes from within. Likes HVAC experience

Interview Question – HVAC Experience?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Took another position with more money

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Question – Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question

Transportation Analyst Interview

Transportation Analyst
Richardson, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

Interview Details – 1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Question – What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager
Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in December 2011.

Interview Details – Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Question – Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Worked for Lennox? Contribute to the Community!