Lennox Interview Questions & Reviews

17 interviews

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in September 2012.

1 on 1 interviews with 5 or 6 department heads all in one day. they were VERY organized. precise and timely. It was great to meet all the players in the work environment, you get a better sence of what is expected from each person and how their individual styles can or won't fit with your own

Interview Questions
    • What data would you begin to analyze day 1?   View Answer

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Lennox in November 2009.

The process was long, after Only 1 day of interviews the job was offered 1 month later

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in March 2008.

Had 3 face to face interviews. Company would be great to work for. Promotes from within. Likes HVAC experience

Interview Questions

Took another position with more money

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

First I saw the future boss.
    Then I was asked to see the senior colleague.

Sketchy details.
    Double-checked with former employees.
    Low pay.

Sales Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lennox in June 2010.

The first interview was on the phone with the hiring manager. The hiring manager's goal was to establish my credentials (experience, qualifications and technical ability) for the role. We walked through several job-related scenario's e.g " How do you react when your sales are not meeting plan or last year's performance", "How do you conduct industry research" and "How do you develop your pricing plan".

Next was another telephone interview with Human Resources. This was more behavioral e.g. "Tell me about a time when you were really stressed at work - what led to the stressful situation and how did you deal with it" and "How do you handle Horrible Bosses?"

After that I had a couple of days of onsight interviews with a number of folks. The interviewers were all interested in understanding how I would fit into the new role and the team.

All in all, the people were excellent, very professional. I was pretty impressed by the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you develop your pricing straegy?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle the development of new features and functions as a one of the smaller players in your market? How does that change if you are the market leader?   Answer Question

I took a job elsewhere due to location.

Payroll Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lennox in January 2008.

Very casual

There is no negotiation, they offer a salary and benefits.