Lennox

Updated Nov 18, 2014

3.1

Cash Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

two interviews, each with division management. They reviewed your resume during the process, asked questions regarding their systems and my prior experience with working with others. Mostly talked about all the overtime to expect and the stress related.

Interview Questions
    • Do I work well with others from another culture?? That was odd, I get along with everyone, yet why do they fire someone from another country just because they didn't like them. THAT WAS SO WRONG OF THAT COMPANY TO DO THAT..   Answer Question

Commercial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lennox in February 2012.

Management Consultant called. Meeting off site at my request to avoid prying eyes.One on one with future boss. Next was with the Reginal VP as well as Colleague flown in from another geographical territory. I felt the VP had no idea what the job entailed technically. Indeed both him and colleague had no college technical backgrounds.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about success stories,figures of quota,salary and commission - all which I was thinking we're confidential.   View Answer

I made my own inquiries and found out of massive layoffs historically across the firm plus lawsuits for age discrimination

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in December 2011.

Great communication. Start with phone call, then phone interview, then move to interview with district manager (in person) who makes the decision on who/when to hire.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you a good fit for a B2B sales position when you have significant experience in B2C?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in July 2010.

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes.

Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here)

Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Lennox in November 2009.

The process was long, after Only 1 day of interviews the job was offered 1 month later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

First I saw the future boss.
    Then I was asked to see the senior colleague.

Sketchy details.
    Double-checked with former employees.
    Low pay.

Territory Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in April 2009.

Phone conversation with HR and usually another manager. Then face to face interview with District Manager.

Interview Questions
    • What have you done that was above and beyond the call of duty to help a customer in the past?   Answer Question
    Manager has the ability to give a larger target salary than what they start with. Compensation plan is complex and difficult to understand at first. Get a good target salary (base plus commissions).

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lennox in March 2008.

Had 3 face to face interviews. Company would be great to work for. Promotes from within. Likes HVAC experience

Interview Questions

Took another position with more money

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lennox.

3 interviews first with prospective boss then with him and his boss last one with the 2 of them plus their most prized salesman The salesman de-briefed me wanting to know quotas, who I had contacts with within the industry what I thought about my boss and the other n manager plus some technical questions and asked me to give him examples of my best landed projects

Interview Questions
    • we have 6 other applicants - why are you better?   View Answer
    Very narrow range or flexibility to negotiate base salary

Sales Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Lennox in July 2011.

I was brought in as an alternative to their typical sales professional. It's what Lennox wants to be able to do - have technical abilities to communicate with engineers. However, the regional sales managers are comfortable with order takers to hit their numbers, so it is more a position for a someone like a car salesperson than one with extensive HVAC experience.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too difficult. It is mostly a review of your resume.   Answer Question