Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lennox
- Territory Manager (4)
- CSA (1)
- Product Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Cash Applications Specialist (1)
- Graduate Sales Academy Associate (1)
- Associate Analyst - Service Operations (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Operations Analyst (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Auditor II (1)
- Store Planner (1)
- Supply Chain Analyst (1)
- Sales Manager (1)
- Sales (1)
- Human Resources Manager (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Service Tech (1)
- Field Sales Manager (1)
- Payroll (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Commercial Consultant (1)
- Transportation Analyst (1)
- Mechanical Engineer (1)
- Mechanical Engineer III (1)
- Mechanical Engineer Intern (1)
Product Management Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in April 2014.
My resume was passed over to the hiring team through one of the employee I met in an events held at Lennox. One of their recruiter contacted me through mail in a week and setup an interview with the team in the immediate week. I met the manager with whom I'll be working with during the interview and it was a good experience. I got a response in 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.
- There were no technical questions since it was for marketing internship and they were looking for someone who can bring in new perspectives from other industries. Some of the highlighting factors of the interview 1. Resume Walkthrough 2. Are you analytical? 3. Are you a team player? 4. Positive Attitude Answer Question
I got a decent offer and they were not ready to negotiate.
Other Interview Reviews for Lennox
Product Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.
Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes. Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here) Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.
Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)