Lennox Product Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lennox (Richardson, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview 1 - Interview with Hiring Manager. Manager was interested in establishing my experience and educational fit for the role. Discussion lasted ~45 minutes. Interview 2 - Interview with HR. Much like Hiring Manager discussion, checking on experience and education. Key to Interviews 1 & 2 is to appear interested, engaged and likeable (nothing new here) Interview 3 - Full Day of Interviews with 3 Directors and 3 VPs. The key is to know the company (who is Lennox? what are Lennox' differentiators in the market? why did I choose Lennox? How does this role fit with my career development? What is my value proposition for Lennox?.

Negotiation

Refused to go lower on salary. Offer negotiated by phone. Lennox open to making adjustments on other items on the offer as well (signing bonus, relocation etc)